FlamingSpirit 3G (Online)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
house husband and housewife not 1 of you work i understand the wanna watch your child grow up makes perfect sense tbh but what thats got to do with this thread beats me tbh and as for all the *****ing bout pples servers is a joke all the pple tht have posted here their servers are all dead with the exception to masterqs which to me is rnd 2 full of cheats and exploits so why bother posting here this thread was about flaming server which in my opinion was ashes all along he just used flamer so he could advertise his server here he took it down as pple were leaving due to the fact he allowed his real life m8s to cheat and grief pple ie pwned and girlfriend and then refused to do anything about it and tbh flamer and inner were hlpless to do fk all as for not being able to reboot you should off showed em how cant be that hard you do it .
anyway tbh all just excuses u had several servers up and all closed with in a week or 2 u will never run a decent server as your to childish and corrupted to no how to be a fair and honest gm nuff said and stop passing the blame on to others be a man and take it on the chin and pwned shhs

m8 u rly rly need to know what ur tlaking about i have had 1 server which was mine and toms (LG) Revenge was toms which i was hosting for him but rl things got in way we fell out so i closed. i offered to host flamers server for him till my dedi ran out which has 4 months left on it.

thats is only reason i offered to host if i knew they did not have a clue what there doing i would not have hosted and gone at it solo

o and i dont know who ur on about bing my rl m8 cuz none of my rl m8s other than tom play mir or every have so stfu will u

and y do i take all blame cuz i closed it i dowt any 1 would host for some 1 who couldn't reboot a server

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
house husband and housewife not 1 of you work i understand the wanna watch your child grow up makes perfect sense tbh but what thats got to do with this thread beats me tbh and as for all the *****ing bout pples servers is a joke all the pple tht have posted here their servers are all dead with the exception to masterqs which to me is rnd 2 full of cheats and exploits so why bother posting here this thread was about flaming server which in my opinion was ashes all along he just used flamer so he could advertise his server here he took it down as pple were leaving due to the fact he allowed his real life m8s to cheat and grief pple ie pwned and girlfriend and then refused to do anything about it and tbh flamer and inner were hlpless to do fk all as for not being able to reboot you should off showed em how cant be that hard you do it .
anyway tbh all just excuses u had several servers up and all closed with in a week or 2 u will never run a decent server as your to childish and corrupted to no how to be a fair and honest gm nuff said and stop passing the blame on to others be a man and take it on the chin and pwned shhs

1) With regards to why i mentioned my daughter - i was simply saying why i refused to pay out of my own pocket for ater mir3

2)i am not ashton's real life m8, infact i wouldnt even say we are " online " friends.

3)I take it your annayoo...u cheat. Pot - Kettle - Black ?

4)I have only had TWO server's up, the first was up for 3 days, and was run off MY home pc...i couldnt even use my pc for basic things without people moaning, so i took it down, the second was Ater which was up on MasterQ's spare dedi, i did not wish to pay 59.99$ for a server which had 10-20 people online MAX.

5)Why have i got to take it on the chin? I simply PLAYED this server...i wasnt a gm...i had no access to gm's. I think your fascination with me is bordering on the manic psycotic side now m8, Are you sure your not in love with my online persona?

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
m8 u rly rly need to know what ur tlaking about i have had 1 server which was mine and toms (LG) Revenge was toms which i was hosting for him but rl things got in way we fell out so i closed. i offered to host flamers server for him till my dedi ran out which has 4 months left on it.

thats is only reason i offered to host if i knew they did not have a clue what there doing i would not have hosted and gone at it solo

o and i dont know who ur on about bing my rl m8 cuz none of my rl m8s other than tom play mir or every have so stfu will u

and y do i take all blame cuz i closed it i dowt any 1 would host for some 1 who couldn't reboot a server
think they call it learning ppl don't jst know how 2 do stuff they gotta learn....

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
rofl i can name a few u hosted rofl pwned = ingame m8 who are u trying to kid? yourself lol and as for stfu rofl NO the truth hurts boy and u no it so do the mir community rofl idiot now go away

iceburn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2007
any how server was very laggy ... about masterq server .. its runing smooth tbh .. even 70 ppl i saw online and didnt show a single spike or small lag

but its true ..if some body needs the cheats they dont have it go avange xD there 100/100 ppl using it lol @ even gm i m joking about gm

but tbh the avange is up for only one reason nobody gets banned for cheats or some thing only gets a delvl n thats like 10lvls :) or 100 may be

so no lost in users every body using it ... even who complains is self using it lol n they yell in game happy591 sumthing like that :)

so if some body want a good user count tbh i will say get some good server n with some more badwide like avange has n it worths getting donations

n rest u can do wht u want abuse curse kill even steal other account stuff :)

we like freedom xD any how

flamesiprit aka revange aka liquidgold aka i cant remmber now

u say different ppl hosting it lol wtf u all ppl got same ip address ROFL i used same HL_MIR3G lol which has same server details ;)

so tbh stop crying around ppl r feed up now to start lvling from lvl 0 to 60 n u do some noob mistake n close n get alone with a new name n saying oh its new

every body knows wht is going on ... if u wanna prove some thing get some real machine n good net speed n bring it out ...keep it up n then talk crap

P.S " u IRL m8`s fken each other lol plzz fix ur self then ur server files lol "

mapadale

Dream didnt know how to add npc's.....yet his server was up for 4months apparently....rofl mate...roll on the f'in floor.

half hearted quests? all worked with MY files...i only sent u the envir etc...NOT the database....so yes, they wouldnt work unless u actually got off ur arse and added the items to the database.

My attitude towards hosting a server stinks for a reason, the whole time my server was online all i got was hassle, children moaning about every little thing that was added or every little thing i refused to change.

I begrudge paying for something that i would have had no thanks for doing. If you wish to pay out of ur own pocket for something which u will see nothing for then so be it....my mother always told me there's no such thing as a free lunch, mir server's should be the same.

And as for getting a job, why the hell should i? i am enjoying watching my daughter grow up, i never miss a thing. I worked from when i was 15 to when my daughter was born when i was 20, perhaps when she goes to school i'll find a job.

there are such things as house husbands u know
Firstly:LoL, I'd created the DB to work with the quests that you had supplied and guess what they where riddled with crap and a lot of script errors where in them so i've reworked them and got them working.

Secondly:I helped put up Dreamscape, hence why Dream is now working with me. So back at ya.

Oh poor you working from when u was 15, I was working from the age of 14 and im still working now and on top of that I have 3 beautifull kids who i get to spend a lot of time with. But I don't sheark my dutys and I go out and work to give my kids a btter futer than what some doley would ever do. As for you staying at home with your daughter, isn't Laura at home also = Doleys.

Now as for your half attempt at putting up a server, im sorry but if you want to be doing things like hosting a server then you should be putting up the bill no one else. You do somthing with ripped of server files you pay for it yourself. But then again some of us aint lazy like most the server owners here. Its entirely upto your players if they want to donate towards your sever for running costs, not you telling them they have to pay to keep it up.

As for the people that paly the server and the grief they give, your a joke and a **** host. We all get grief about things todo with the game, but thats why you have to have a firm hand with your players. At the end of the day, most of your players point out faults and you work on these, as for those demanding you just ignore them and they do go away.
1) With regards to why i mentioned my daughter - i was simply saying why i refused to pay out of my own pocket for ater mir3

2)i am not ashton's real life m8, infact i wouldnt even say we are " online " friends.

3)I take it your annayoo...u cheat. Pot - Kettle - Black ?

4)I have only had TWO server's up, the first was up for 3 days, and was run off MY home pc...i couldnt even use my pc for basic things without people moaning, so i took it down, the second was Ater which was up on MasterQ's spare dedi, i did not wish to pay 59.99$ for a server which had 10-20 people online MAX.

5)Why have i got to take it on the chin? I simply PLAYED this server...i wasnt a gm...i had no access to gm's. I think your fascination with me is bordering on the manic psycotic side now m8, Are you sure your not in love with my online persona?

Your a lazy lay about bum, that exspects everything for free. Well guess what you put the time into things to reap the rewards, cause you don't get **** in this world when you don't work for it.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Firstly:LoL, I'd created the DB to work with the quests that you had supplied and guess what they where riddled with crap and a lot of script errors where in them so i've reworked them and got them working.

Secondly:I helped put up Dreamscape, hence why Dream is now working with me. So back at ya.

Oh poor you working from when u was 15, I was working from the age of 14 and im still working now and on top of that I have 3 beautifull kids who i get to spend a lot of time with. But I don't sheark my dutys and I go out and work to give my kids a btter futer than what some doley would ever do. As for you staying at home with your daughter, isn't Laura at home also = Doleys.

Now as for your half attempt at putting up a server, im sorry but if you want to be doing things like hosting a server then you should be putting up the bill no one else. You do somthing with ripped of server files you pay for it yourself. But then again some of us aint lazy like most the server owners here. Its entirely upto your players if they want to donate towards your sever for running costs, not you telling them they have to pay to keep it up.

As for the people that paly the server and the grief they give, your a joke and a **** host. We all get grief about things todo with the game, but thats why you have to have a firm hand with your players. At the end of the day, most of your players point out faults and you work on these, as for those demanding you just ignore them and they do go away.

Your a lazy lay about bum, that exspects everything for free. Well guess what you put the time into things to reap the rewards, cause you don't get **** in this world when you don't work for it.

Is your life that boring and uneventful that you feel the need to keep replying (or should i say flaming) a server ad...WHERE THE SERVER ISNT EVEN UP.

I know i fascinate you, i know you have some kind of weird obsession with me, but meight CALM DOWN!, its starting to get boring.

You have three wonderful kids u spend time with....then how comes you always find the time to reply to these petty posts?

Anyways, i expect you'll see ive replied and think "YES SOMETHING TO DO TO FILL 2MINS OF TIME IN MY OH SO INTERESTING LIFE" :)

mapadale

Is your life that boring and uneventful that you feel the need to keep replying (or should i say flaming) a server ad...WHERE THE SERVER ISNT EVEN UP.

I know i fascinate you, i know you have some kind of weird obsession with me, but meight CALM DOWN!, its starting to get boring.learn to spell = MATE.

You have three wonderful kids u spend time with....then how comes you always find the time to reply to these petty posts?Casue i have a job that allows me to post these pointless replys back.

Anyways, i expect you'll see ive replied and think "YES SOMETHING TO DO TO FILL 2MINS OF TIME IN MY OH SO INTERESTING LIFE" :)

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
any how server was very laggy ... about masterq server .. its runing smooth tbh .. even 70 ppl i saw online and didnt show a single spike or small lag

but its true ..if some body needs the cheats they dont have it go avange xD there 100/100 ppl using it lol @ even gm i m joking about gm

but tbh the avange is up for only one reason nobody gets banned for cheats or some thing only gets a delvl n thats like 10lvls :) or 100 may be

so no lost in users every body using it ... even who complains is self using it lol n they yell in game happy591 sumthing like that :)

so if some body want a good user count tbh i will say get some good server n with some more badwide like avange has n it worths getting donations

n rest u can do wht u want abuse curse kill even steal other account stuff :)

we like freedom xD any how

flamesiprit aka revange aka liquidgold aka i cant remmber now

u say different ppl hosting it lol wtf u all ppl got same ip address ROFL i used same HL_MIR3G lol which has same server details ;)

so tbh stop crying around ppl r feed up now to start lvling from lvl 0 to 60 n u do some noob mistake n close n get alone with a new name n saying oh its new

every body knows wht is going on ... if u wanna prove some thing get some real machine n good net speed n bring it out ...keep it up n then talk crap

P.S " u IRL m8`s fken each other lol plzz fix ur self then ur server files lol "
Its quite hard to stop all cheaters without banning them all but most people dont cheat in towns unless they stupied (Or low lvl)

Server lags rarly because its good host that cost quite abit. Most servers now are american with high ping for me 150-200, on avenge 10-15.

mapadale

meight is sarcasm, why would i refer to you as a "mate" when clearly we're not, shouldnt you actually be working if your at work? crack on son
Thats because I have a job where i get paid to do what i want to and get paid a shed load of money.

keep it up......

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007

Just for the record I take offence to that, some of us are too ill to work...id love to be able to out each day and earn my money but my condition stop me from doing that, so before you start dissing doleys as you put it maybe you should watch what you say not everyone chooses to sit on there arses and claim benefits some of us have no choice.

mapadale

Just for the record I take offence to that, some of us are too ill to work...id love to be able to out each day and earn my money but my condition stop me from doing that, so before you start dissing doleys as you put it maybe you should watch what you say not everyone chooses to sit on there arses and claim benefits some of us have no choice.
Please don't pull me up on the word Doley.

The word Doley is like the use and term of Chav

Doley = Someone who is of able body and able to work for a living but chose not to as they are lazy.

Chav = Is the same thing as above.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
pwned number 1 most of my post was bout pk lol get over yrself nub 2ndly was not on about your sad servers lol take it on the chin ment for pk lol and as for pot kettle black have never cheated on any server and never will hense why u bug me so much pple like you have spoilt mir all because its only way you can play so like i said earlier pk stop lieing and pwned shhs u nub rofl silly pple
and last b4 least as i see u like bringing up pple and thier children heres 1 for you how do you spend time with yours when you and laura on mir 24/7 and when not on there you on here crying take some of your own advice m8 and while u @ it get a job its xmas

Last edited:

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
Please don't pull me up on the word Doley.

The word Doley is like the use and term of Chav

Doley = Someone who is of able body and able to work for a living but chose not to as they are lazy.

Chav = Is the same thing as above.

Problem with you is the fact that you open your mouth or in this sense type before thinking whether or not doley means ppl able to work you still are dissing the ppl who are not able, do you actually have any rl mates? i find it hard to believe you do with your constant puts down on ppl and view that your better than everyone else.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
guys this server is down and out for the count like ricky hatton(tho i do like him) so kaori please close this as it's a spamming fest....

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
A Word from our Sponsors:

06b3c5c80752e243236f53a5a4ae.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.