Flashing my Xbox 360

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
If they find out, yes you'll be banned without question, They can normally tell because idiots play certain games before there even released. Kind of gives it away and they get banned.

/Czeldabolg

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Don't listen to people that have no idea what they're talking about first of all.

You CANNOT flash your hard drive to play burned games you have to flash your CD drive. First you need to find out what type it is because different drives/boards require a different flashing process.

Second, You WILL not get banned from xbox live unless you play a game more than 7 days before it is released or it is not a verified game with stealth. You can find all of those stealthed games on abgx.net (aka abgx360 for the modding community)

I have modded more than 40 xboxes and probably 200+ red ring boxes its not hard but the first time will be. If you don't have a samsung drive chances are you should not try it. Samsung drive is THE hardest to ruin and the easiest to mod. If you have a newer box with a hitachi drive just give up on trying. You'll have to solder circuts replace a sata cord/power cord ect ect.

Lastly always remember...dual layer disks with a dual layer burner and never use any disk but verbatim or memorex. :)

http://www.xboxscene.com/

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Hi

FLashing is easy permitting what drive it is, you can get banned but if your safe and use ABGX to vertify and stealth patch games your good.. I've been online playing Tekken 6 lately withut problems so.. any questions let me know, im big into the XBOX scene.

Keenan 05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
In A House
i got console banned last night. know idea why i stealthed my games. never played before realease so *** knows but its ****ing worth it. so i cam back to MIR!!! lol