FlashMIR Auto-Patcher

Join Discord

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Probly put this in wrong section so feel free to move this to correct place mods :P.

Anyway, most of you have probly heard of FlashMIR a while ago.
I have been doing the odd bit of coding when i got time, but i sat down tonight and thought that this needs an auto-patcher of some sort. So i came up with this lol.

When you first load FlashMIR this window comes up, it then checks the server if its online or not and then checks for updates, if theres no updates it closes itself and opens up the FlashMIR itself. If there are updates you click the DOWNLOAD button.

No demo to download yet.

flashmirautopatcher1of.png

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Any E.T.A on when a demo will be available Leon?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Escluge said:
Looks good yo x3 - Have you done anymore to the actualy flash mir though?
My current focus is on Maps for flashMIR. If you cant have maps then its a bit gay really.
I came up with one idea of taking screenshots of all maps then making a huge bitmap, but this would be a very slow process and make the maps.swf (or map_name.swf) a huge file.
So instead i have come up with a way to create maps a tiny bit like real mir does it, so in a way yeh i have, but havent done any ingame playing coding for awhile, apart from a simple mob ai (if player is close then start following). :P

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
make it check the players level. or make it so if your 5 levels higher then a mob it won't attack u unless u attack it or somethin :P

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
=Tai= said:
Sounds shet.
no offense if u think it was **** u shudda just kept it 2 ya self 1 its sorta spamming and 2. its outta of order for ppl tht think flash mir is gd and it cud put yoyoyo down for even bothering 2 make a auto patch ,enyway well done yoyoyo sounds gd

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Dark12345 said:
no offense if u think it was **** u shudda just kept it 2 ya self 1 its sorta spamming and 2. its outta of order for ppl tht think flash mir is gd and it cud put yoyoyo down for even bothering 2 make a auto patch ,enyway well done yoyoyo sounds gd
Lol dont worry bout tie, he's a foob :P
I dont take offense to peoples flames tbh.

and thx's :)

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
Dark12345 said:

evry 1 has there own opinions btw called Freewill lol and u like pokemon so hahahahahahahahhah he cud rip the piss out of u but u him doin that?

>>>>> Pokemon>>> :hamsterbu<<<<<evry1 else

POKEMON SUKS! lol can u tell im bord?

anto135

Good to see flash mirs still on its way i thought it had been scrapped seen as though nothing had been posted on it recently.