Font help

Join Discord

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
anyone know of any decent font? kind of like the one in pixels signature, in fact the one in his signature would be ideal.

but i just want a nice professional looking font, kind of similar to Arial but a tiny tiny bit more fancy.. thankyou.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
anyone know of any decent font? kind of like the one in pixels signature, in fact the one in his signature would be ideal.

but i just want a nice professional looking font, kind of similar to Arial but a tiny tiny bit more fancy.. thankyou.
I think pixel uses Tahoma.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
what so he made the letters link together himself? gay, i was hoping it was a special font that linked certain letters together :( i'm too lazy to do it myself

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
what so he made the letters link together himself? gay, i was hoping it was a special font that linked certain letters together :( i'm too lazy to do it myself

I think you need to look into this function ;)

Highlight some text, then use the function shown here, found on the text tool bar:
53731288zo5.jpg

Then play about with the properties of this box (my character spacing option is disabled because when i took the screen shot, i had no text selected)
75337281pd9.jpg

It allows you to define how spaced apart each character is.