font/video problems in php

smoochy boys on tour

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
im useing font "Tekton Pro" (took it from note pad as i though it will work 4 every1) when i preview/check online in firefox it looks perfect but on iexplorer it changes the font into "arial" , any1 knows how i can make the php show the same font in all browsers (at least firefox/iexplorer)

trying to add a flash video on the website , in preview on firefox i can see it but when i upload the php/files required on ftp and acces the php online the video doesnt appear (nothing appears not even the flash player skin) , when i check the site from other pc it asks for flash player to be installed , i instaled it but still no video , any1 knows why the video appears in preview but not when its online

im useing dreamweaver CS3
would really appreciate a little help, ty

EDIT : ok sorted out the font problem just had to make the page html not php :P

Last edited:

GOMEEE

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
you using a free webservice?

i had that problem with flash files wen i hosted it up to a free website, some people could only see it on firefox others only on IE. but i could see it on both lol...

just a thought

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
i have a payed web host , and ammm duno why i was useing php :P didnt know how to add favicon to html so i made it php and got used to it anyway i change it to html now and the font is perfect but still have the video problem

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
im almost sure that the link is correct because if i type the link on browser the video comes up and im useing the exact link in the page code

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
You sure it isn't adding the link to the end of your websites url?

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
sry cant really understand wot u mean but i did this : on my pc the video is in page.php folder/video/video.swf if i add the video by browsing to it the preview works , uploaded all the files in the same folder/order on the web host and the video doesnt work (everything else from the page works)

after i tryed to add the video by url so insted of browsing the video from pc and uploading it on host in same folder/order i just typed the url hasekura.org/video/video.swf even like this on preview works but when i upload and acces the page the video isnt there.

dilina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2008
with the .flv if u acces the link the download window pop up