smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
So the domain name would officialy be registered for 2 years & you would offer a guarentee on the hosting for two years? may i ask what sort of guarentee.

You get all your money back if it doesn't make 2 years. If you get what i mean.

h

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
How will you pay them back ? You dont work, and you couldnt even afford a dedi.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Sounds too good to be true tbh, but if it's only a 5er... may do this, will see how it goes for a week or two first :P

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Its not actually a bad idea.i pay £69.56 a year for my webhosting and always payed about a tenner for my domains.
But it would be so simple to just to set up usernames and passwords to diffrent portions of my unlimited storage which is guarenteed by my host.
You pay for your hosting in advance so i carnt see any harm in what he is doing,
Simply install joomila to each dir you sell and you can have a customisable website in a matter of minuites.
Nice idea m8.
Will eventually pay for its own hosting costs

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Its not actually a bad idea.i pay £69.56 a year for my webhosting and always payed about a tenner for my domains.
But it would be so simple to just to set up usernames and passwords to diffrent portions of my unlimited storage which is guarenteed by my host.
You pay for your hosting in advance so i carnt see any harm in what he is doing,
Simply install joomila to each dir you sell and you can have a customisable website in a matter of minuites.
Nice idea m8.
Will eventually pay for its own hosting costs

wow seriously read the thread! you can create a website your self for FREE with a domain name.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
rage rly is a proper money grabber lol.

id rather pay the extra £2 and go with a real company, than some thing that just looks like a scam

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

id rather pay the extra £2 and go with a real company, than some thing that just looks like a scam

HA HA HA HA... oh, thought it was a joke. I'm the money grabber? Lol, you can't hardly talk.

h

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
That was your own fault. Like lomcn says, it's the players choice whether they are stupid enough to donate. You weren't only a player but i gave you a position as a gm and hence why now you are behaving like a tit only because i removed you for being the most noobest gm ever. I may ran my server on a laptop but that was more sucessful than your ****ty server. And before you make up stories, you quit way ages after i shut the server down and i did put a explaination right after i closed it that i had family issues and i can no longer run it. It's all been said and done and that was a year a go now, so cry harder.

h
you need to read what u put fool :I QUIT WAY AGES AFTER I SHUT SERVER DOWN is that actually possible to do , and i wasnt a gm on ur server ever either,and its easy to say oh my server was better than urs , oh yes hence why u took donations and ran ,hence why it was on a wireless laptop ,and as for an explanation as to why u closed server im afraid u didnt , because u had jay doing all ur work even collecting donations for you and then passing them to you so if anyone complained he couldnt give donations back cos u had them , and yes if i was stupid enough to donate them in sure that message will get across to your new server players what they are letting themselves in for ... and as for ur crummy little site im guessing this is just a short term scam to actually get money to pay for ur dedi ?? for ur ****ty server ?? ur reputation for servers on here is crap and that 2 minute set up website u made is even worse , my kids could have one better on a etchasketch FOOL !!!!!

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
you need to read what u put fool :I QUIT WAY AGES AFTER I SHUT SERVER DOWN is that actually possible to do , and i wasnt a gm on ur server ever either,and its easy to say oh my server was better than urs , oh yes hence why u took donations and ran ,hence why it was on a wireless laptop ,and as for an explanation as to why u closed server im afraid u didnt , because u had jay doing all ur work even collecting donations for you and then passing them to you so if anyone complained he couldnt give donations back cos u had them , and yes if i was stupid enough to donate them in sure that message will get across to your new server players what they are letting themselves in for ... and as for ur crummy little site im guessing this is just a short term scam to actually get money to pay for ur dedi ?? for ur ****ty server ?? ur reputation for servers on here is crap and that 2 minute set up website u made is even worse , my kids could have one better on a etchasketch FOOL !!!!!

You have kids? Lol, you sounds like a 16 year old and you behave like one. I made a mistake, i meant to put "before" but since your stupid, you wouldn't get what i meant. Yes you were a gm, so nice one denying it. You begged your position as a gm and licked my ass big time to get it, gave you it, you hardly did anything as a gm, you actually ruined it with all your **** events that you did every 1 hour and made ppl quit cos they got bored. I had to let you go because you were a noob at being a gm and now you are behaving the way you are. I may ran it on a laptop but it did x10 better than your one did lol. Wireless internet/laptop or what not, does it matter? A computer or a laptop it will still run a server, it was my ISP that was the problem, internet kept dropping every few hours. Who the **** is jay? Lol, you mean Jam? We both did the work, we shared out between us what we did and we were both happy at what we were doing which has nothing to do with you. He never took the donations in, I did and you were stupid enough to donate that much amount of money, makes you look sad even complaining about it. I wonder why you keeping bringing this same story up on every thread i make you and your little friend excluded. It's the past, stop crying and move on, stop hating just because i removed you as a gm. Seriously, your stories are getting old and so are you, you may want to move on now because you baught up something that was completly unrelevent to this thread. And before you keep telling lies, i have players which can back me up on this.

h

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
hustler no1 like you here , sound like a retard.

just leave tbh.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009

just leave tbh.

Do I know you? No, stfu. Don't care who likes me or not on a gaming forum lol. And you sound like a retard too but hey im not complaining.

h

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
like he said he's just started anyway, give him time.

Yup very correct atleast someone around here has the right frame of mind.

lol it wasnt that i couldnt do it, i wanted you to do it cause i cudnt be assed ? And jealous of what ? You saying youve got your own company when infact your just trying to earn a quick £5 lmao ? My server isnt about money, surely you lot have figured that out by now, specially seeing as it still aint online ?? Drip kid lol

Harry your a great one to talk arnt you about a quick earner, says the one who trys selling me mir scripts for £4.99 because you think your the best at scripting. hahaha and so much for your other post "Good News" and your never posting here again.. well its not good news is it.. your still hear and breathing.. also that site link you posted in hustler other thread is pure ****.. Do us all a flavour and die. Your the sort of person who dont like to see someone else try something differnt and have a chance on doing well. Your a hold back in life, a fail.

How will you pay them back ? You dont work, and you couldnt even afford a dedi.

Lol your a Class A Tool, How does it matter how it pays you back ? You will be paid back, how is not yours or anyone here business.

rage is a money grabber lol, you should be a comedian.

just leave tbh.

Sounds a like a retard? Have you read what you just posted ?

And in all fairness what does it matter if no one likes someone here ? For christ sake its forum and (LOMCN for that matter not exactly the best forum is it considering how many spoons are on it and running it)..

Got to admit theres some real nut jobs on this forum these days. Sad but so true.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I don't understand are u using resellers account to provide the web space? or you own a datacenter?

What makes you so special that we won't go for another company and do buisness with your company?

Price wise its actually cheap, support wise doubt it'll be like other companies.

You need to provide more information really, why pick you?

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Yup very correct atleast someone around here has the right frame of mind.

Harry your a great one to talk arnt you about a quick earner, says the one who trys selling me mir scripts for £4.99 because you think your the best at scripting. hahaha and so much for your other post "Good News" and your never posting here again.. well its not good news is it.. your still hear and breathing.. also that site link you posted in hustler other thread is pure ****.. Do us all a flavour and die. Your the sort of person who dont like to see someone else try something differnt and have a chance on doing well. Your a hold back in life, a fail.

Lol your a Class A Tool, How does it matter how it pays you back ? You will be paid back, how is not yours or anyone here business.

rage is a money grabber lol, you should be a comedian.

Sounds a like a retard? Have you read what you just posted ?

And in all fairness what does it matter if no one likes someone here ? For christ sake its forum and (LOMCN for that matter not exactly the best forum is it considering how many spoons are on it and running it)..

Got to admit theres some real nut jobs on this forum these days. Sad but so true.

Wow, I was begining to worry about lomcn, at least someone has common sense!

@Hany yes i understand what your getting at, I will update my site soon with a lot more informaton, i'm still in the process of creating the website and making it look a lot professional rather than using a prebuild or premium template, im doing it all from scratch.

h

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I don't understand are u using resellers account to provide the web space? or you own a datacenter?

What makes you so special that we won't go for another company and do buisness with your company?

Price wise its actually cheap, support wise doubt it'll be like other companies.

You need to provide more information really, why pick you?

I quess the same reason you would pick another company over another.. There all on the same boat yet its your free choice who you pick. But seems as someone from lomcn is trying something new, yet again everyone has to try put them down some way or another. Its just a pure shame this forum lacks advice, surrport and help instead of everyone trying to put him down why not say how to improve, how to make his company more professional instead of just jumping on the hate wagon giving it all large. I did even say to Hustler dont bother with lomcn as it would be a waste of time. Glad I was right.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Also like to ask...

What size web space you get ? unlimited ? and bandwith?

Do you get a ftp and details etc?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
guys, do yourself a favour.. use "hostgator" you get 1 month for a penny, its $10 and allows unlimited hosted websites, unlimited domains, unlimited bandwidth, sql and others... I use it for random sites I do.. if you use silly services like this then its a shame, because he is more than likely a reseller who aint even giving you a decent control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.