Forbidden Kingdom

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Forbidden Kingdom... I was wondering if any of you have seen this?
It stars Jackie Chan and Jet Li.

Its a real good film imo.
Mind you, those two in a film sounds good enough to watch whatever people say about it.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
iv never seen it but iv heard a fair few good reviews for it. there not my kinda thing but i might have to have a watch and see i think

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
I just seen it on youtube, its in parts, pretty good film although its boring in some parts and also the character that stars as the prophacy is crap and should have chosen a different person to place that role.

Overall, good film to burn time

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah i watched this months back. great film. not really a fan of the type of unrealistic flying chinese movies, but this was really gd.

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
Watched the film a few nights back. Quite good, loved Jet Li as the Monkey King, reminded me of Monkey from way back in the 80's.

You're right Killmaster, any film with Chan and Li in is definitely worth watching. All I want to see now is a film with Jackie Chan, Jet Li AND Chow-Yun Fat. That WOULD be a movie to watch :)

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Watched it, didn't like it...

I dont mind cheese, but then there's just CRINGE.

/Gand

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Ive been a huge fan of Jet Li for years but never really liked Jackie Chan tbh, he's 2 americanised imo but im still dying to see this film

Oberon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2004
In Orbit around Uranus
anyone got a link for it?

Use torrents. www.bitlord.com install this first.

http://www.superfundo.org is your best source (IMO) for movies. If you click on AXXO is Rippers, then search Forbidden, you will get 2 choices. The second one dated May 2008 is the best. I had that down within 35mins on a humble 8Mb line (6.3Mb actual)

(CAUTION: RANT!!! You know, it really bugs me... I'm on "up to 8Mb", the exchange is 10 yards outside my front door and yet I STILL lose 1.7Mb speed!!!!)