Forged Phoenix [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Add some sort of @Home.. Stuck in IZT and can't go back.. Reply back ASAP when you see this..

In game name {Andy}

-Ash

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
gm doesnt give a flying **** tbh... he said themix is cheating and he has done nothing about it he is killing people and gained most of there kit (not mine) sort it out before there people make your server close.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
yup i just lost a fully statted luck 2 knightsbane lvl 44 arm(M) lvl 44 ring necky helm boots belt sort it out or im off unless he is banne dand my stuff is returnd :( ok server but needs sorting

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:35 AM ----------

basicly its themix justangel basic peopl liek i already sead not just me eather

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:36 AM ----------

basicly its themix justangel basic peopl liek i already sead not just me eather

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Add some sort of @Home.. Stuck in IZT and can't go back.. Reply back ASAP when you see this..

In game name {Andy}

-Ash

Hasn't forgetting to bring a TT always been a part of mir? This is in now way a server error, but a players. GM's aren't here for recalling people because they forgot a TT.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
once again 2-3 people not being patient enough causes server to look ****,
when i played the beta (unfortunately i cant play now because i just have the time anymore and get irritated and falling so behind) if you reported anything the gm would sort it, unfortunately i dont think these issues were reported, just give him time and hel sort it out, also try and be a bit more pleasant! :)

Good luck GM

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Hasn't forgetting to bring a TT always been a part of mir? This is in now way a server error, but a players. GM's aren't here for recalling people because they forgot a TT.

I believe in some floors on BDD you can't walk back, so your just going to leave one of your players stuck in IZT ? Not very good gming and also all your maps and proviences are far to big for a med-high rate nobody wants to run 5 minutes to get the a cave its 2014 mate just put in a @Town

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
@town isnt game breaking, just put it in.

On the note of cheaters taking all your kits, your dumb for trying to fight them, I refuse to believe they kill you in caves faster than you can rt/tt. Im lvl 20 and a fully kitted warrior couldnt kill me in 1 shot so not sure why you cant escape at higher levels.

Wizards health needs upping from what iv picked up. At 25 a tao has 181 hp, a 52 wizard hard 280, lol. He should have around 380/400 in relation to the stats people have.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

You sir are a clown.. I'd fcking run back if I could but.. Guess what Genius! I can't. It won't let me walk back from IZT Room..

Dumb people these days.. I'm sure we're going back a generation lol..

-Ash

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Your gonna have to run another char down(with a spare tt, for **** sake), or commit suicide.

What are the 3 hardest caves on this server? And i know they dont always match with the best 3 dropping bosses, so if not, what are they also.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
You're supposed to be able to log-out in the rooms that you can't walk back through, which would take you straight back to the town (like using the teleport spell, you'd just be thrown to the map after relogging)

If this is not the case currently then GM needs to change a setting for those maps to allow this. You could just add an @town but It's funnier watching people forget TT's, myself included.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Josh iv been infracted for it once and ill be infracted for it again, shut up.

OT: I agree.

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
You sir are a clown.. I'd fcking run back if I could but.. Guess what Genius! I can't. It won't let me walk back from IZT Room..

Dumb people these days.. I'm sure we're going back a generation lol..

-Ash

Sorry, I thought you just forgot a TT. No need to get angry lol. Could have just corrected me? jesus.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
before it comes back on can we have some type of update everything can be done by more or less everyone already..

Need more boss's, more items, and more caves to exp in, just adding all them random caves you done already make all the caves redundent like mines oma cave, bugs stone temple there is only really 3 caves people actually hunt in.... orc cave, that bug/skele place, and BDD for the boss's thats it really..

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
yea especially when you got warrs 1 shotting ppl,most wars even pretty much 1 shotting 40+ taos

Also Taos pets (Shin/Deva) could do with a boost, they are crap for the strength of caves/players on here atm.

Also is curse/poisoncloud in drops?

Seems a warrior dominant server they currently well overpower the other classes and even get base a speed on their kit lol..

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Sorry guys. Updates were planned today but my computer decided to pack in for a few hours today. think it was an overheating issue :s Will apply some fixes and updates tomorrow. I know there has been a lack of updates but it's just down to being busy.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Id suggest upping the heal cap from +5 to something higher, nothing more than 15 though. Atm a taos heal, no matter what SC they have, is capped at +5 hp per tick. Basically not much help when mobs hit for like 100+

What is the % for RedPoison set at atm? Up this a little to make taos more attractive also.

Currently see no need for them.

Wizards need a HP increase. Nothing too drastic, 15-20% or so. See how it goes.

Warriors are fine.