Forged Phoenix Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
ah ok nice 1, so is the server currently down? i finally got the patch and a mir 2 heroes clinet ( i used euro heroes i assume thats ok?)
wud be nice to have a mess about and take a look about.

got as far as connection closed, but im not sure if ive done it right?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
ah ok nice 1, so is the server currently down? i finally got the patch and a mir 2 heroes clinet ( i used euro heroes i assume thats ok?)
wud be nice to have a mess about and take a look about.

got as far as connection closed, but im not sure if ive done it right?

it should be up but im currently out so cant check what's going on with the server. Im going to put it up again tomorrow for another connection test. I left an ip in a thread in mir2 chat, maybe try that? I might have forgot to change the ip in the .ini . Will update tomorrow when ive seen what's going on. Thanks for the interest in the server! :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey bud just got in frm wrk, u bringing this up again today? :)

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff

Good day! My routers playing up again, keepsclosing and opening the ports for the server for no reason. I'm going to try and put it up now though and will let you know!

---------- Post Merged at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Sup yo, I've put it up but my ports are still playing up. So it might not be, I can't test it myself which is a big pain in the arse. Here's the patch - http://www.filedropper.com/forgedphoenixpatch

Let me know if you get in - Peace

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey bud, just tried again, it all seems fine but i have a problem my end, i managed to create an account, a char, and get ingame but i havnt got the right client version haha

Im using the heroes EU client? is there a dowload on lomcn that would let me play it for now to have a look about?

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
hey bud, just tried again, it all seems fine but i have a problem my end, i managed to create an account, a char, and get ingame but i havnt got the right client version haha

Im using the heroes EU client? is there a dowload on lomcn that would let me play it for now to have a look about?

Client that is being used with my server : http://mirfiles.syshalt.net/mir2/lom...nt.rar.torrent

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Hey jaff, i just realized, if your getting the wrong client error ingame it's probably down to the actual .exe , not the files. Im out atm so cant upload it. Will upload it soon though. My bad.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey jaff, i just realized, if your getting the wrong client error ingame it's probably down to the actual .exe , not the files. Im out atm so cant upload it. Will upload it soon though. My bad.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
dudddddeeeee!!!! that sucks haha but dont worry im on 18%!!! =O lol mrs is out tnite at cinema so shud have some free time, shall i keep this d/ling in background or will u not have an autopatcher?
cheers for heads up

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
dudddddeeeee!!!! that sucks haha but dont worry im on 18%!!! =O lol mrs is out tnite at cinema so shud have some free time, shall i keep this d/ling in background or will u not have an autopatcher?
cheers for heads up

ID just keep downloading it man. I might be able to upload the .exe at like half nine... Dunno if that's any use to you though?

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
m8 your a bit of a legend, every time i come bk on lomcn or refresh the page you seem to have responded like 5 mins b4 lmao, tbh m8 as i say mrs is out so 9.30 wud be kool if its not too much trouble? il do some housework and earn some brownie points til then haha

---------- Post Merged at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:36 PM ----------

sooooooo lame. im downloading 50kbps but im uploading 450k kbps >.< lmao

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
m8 your a bit of a legend, every time i come bk on lomcn or refresh the page you seem to have responded like 5 mins b4 lmao, tbh m8 as i say mrs is out so 9.30 wud be kool if its not too much trouble? il do some housework and earn some brownie points til then haha

---------- Post Merged at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:36 PM ----------

sooooooo lame. im downloading 50kbps but im uploading 450k kbps >.< lmao

sorry man, i didn't get home to upload the .exe after. Ill put it up at some point tomorrow, hopefully your download will be finished by then... :p

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
lol yeh nvm xD work then round a m8s house sat il try sun/mon if its up then :)

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
no buddy, hes been busy atm hes gunna try for beta at the weekend, atleast thats what i think he said so dont quote me on that ^^

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I believe a lot of what makes a game is the sound and music, so I've been working hard on individual sound effects today (mainly spells, to give them a smoother, 'cooler' sound. Will upload a progress vid shortly. I did mention to some I may have a beta up for the weekend but I doubt this will be possible at the moment due to being busy over the weekend. But the server is coming along nicely, with plenty of custom items, sounds and ideas. Stay tuned :)

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
I have been working a lot of the sounds, which has slowed me down in terms of finishing the server (Cave-wise anyway). I should be able to get a BETA together very soon though. My plan for today is getting something playable together. Will keep you updated

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I have been working a lot of the sounds, which has slowed me down in terms of finishing the server (Cave-wise anyway). I should be able to get a BETA together very soon though. My plan for today is getting something playable together. Will keep you updated

no worries didnt see your comment before i pmed ya lol

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Don't know a single person who plays with sound. Most watch tv/play music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.