ForgedPhoenix Server online.....

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
◘See 1st post for new cave info 0.o
◘No ETA of server
◘Maybe doing char wipe cause of EXP changes and it will not be fair on the new players
◘Making a all-in-one NPC soon that has the lot
◘Added the new Doom mobs into Doom Temple!(DoomArcher,DoomAxeman,DoonGuardian,Doom Minion and of course DoomKing!)
◘Will be updating 1st post with all new maps ect
◘Will be a Full Client Download where server is fully up
◘Check server advertiements for a bit more info on server
◘Exp is less than it was - so i WILL probably wipe the chars - but dont let that put you off - it will still be Easy Leveling
◘Added Low Level Caves(Lvl 7-28),Med Level Caves(Lvl 29-40) and High level caves!(Lvl 40-50 ish)
◘You will not beable to go into the caves over the level limit - and the caves will tele you out as it goes - (LowLvlCave - after 7 mins --- MedLvlCaves - after 10 Mins --- HighLevelCaves after 15 Mins!) so no exploiting of the exp ect!
◘Adding a new High-LevelTown - for lvl 50+ Only where you may purchase lvl 50 wings for bonus status!
◘Adding new sets as we speak - (will be every 10 levels of or - lvl 10,21,32,43,54,60,66,71, ect ect!
◘Please dont ask when the server wil be up!
◘Dont Pm me on forums OR ingame for items,leveling up or ANYTHING,Except bug exploiting and cheating!
◘Bug exploiters - 1st chance - 1 week bann --- 2nd chance 1 month bann --- 3rd chance - Deleted account --- 4th chance IP Bann
◘Cheating - No 2nd chances ---
◘Leveling out the pet rental and caves EXP.
◘Making new homezone
◘Editing BichonWall so you may all enjoy its wonders :P
◘No teleports to KingsRoom Maps anymore (Teles to at least 2-3 floors down from it!)
◘Will be setting up a donation page if you want to donate to stoip this lagg ;p
◘ENJOY the server

That should supply you with all info you need - tell me what i have missed out and ill add info on it!

ThankYou!:mooned:

Last edited:

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
OoOoOo24◘Will be setting up a donation page if you want to donate to stoip this lagg ;p

no one would really want to donate seeings as server is never online lol, and if all its gonan do is stop lag, and get nothing in return, there wont be any donations.
/Darkunit

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Archa said:
no one would really want to donate seeings as server is never online lol, and if all its gonan do is stop lag, and get nothing in return, there wont be any donations.
/Darkunit

well the server isnt up cause im working on it......
and im obviously gonna give stuff in return for donators....

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
lol, i wasn't trying to pick or cause a huff about it, was just woundering, didn't really phrase it to well, my bad.
/Darkunit

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I would donate, its a good server, even if I was to get nothing in return. Its a good server, just needs a better host m8 :)

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
true, but why say it was released, then carry on takeing down to add bits =op? should have jsut taken down and left down untill compeleted, or to your requirements. i would hsot for u once i get my server back from the shop.

p.s Work Sucks ¬.¬
/Darkunit

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
Archa said:
i would hsot for u once i get my server back from the shop.

p.s Work Sucks ¬.¬
/Darkunit

lol dont u mean computer??? :tongue1:

tbh get server up, then get enuff members, then u can start thinking about donations, its a gud server n all but tbh how long will it last....?

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
OoOoOo24 said:
i dont keep taking down - i just cba changic IPs in files so when i test stuff - the server goes online lol

have u got a date for when server will be up?? or u just gonna put it up when u can??

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
the fact you dont have to change your ip again. if your internet crashes and reconects while out/afk then the no ip client updates the ip and players can resume playing

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
im using your woool mobs and ur deva bolt thing (nm im not taking credit for your work ;p)

wings i got from somewhere else