Forgotten ~ AKA AllOrNothing ~ Test Stage

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
lol unlucky,but tbh there should be no events during test phase (unless its to test mobs etc) i hope there will be a wipe so we can all start a fresh (with no gm hand outs) it will be more fun that way rather than a few ppl owning all the rares and killing all the boss's.

schoey

The armour quest npc works now, and yesall accounts will be deleted when server fully open

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
down again... :( get the bastar do back up SW war soon!!! :S

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
down again... :( get the bastar do back up SW war soon!!! :furious:

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Buffy said:
down again... :( get the bastar do back up SW war soon!!! :furious:

the server can't be up all the time, its beta. im making maps schoey is adding things as we go along fixing things, making sure they all work properly, checking how easy/hard it is to kill certen things at certen levels, how fast or slow it is to level. so plz dont complain about the down time.

Pete

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
i wasnt complain bout the down time at all i was saying SW war soon put back up 4 it plz cos we have waited 4 it so it seemed unfair for to not put it up for us

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
well the patchs are going to be upload'd for people to d/l, with all the items mobs maps, new maps will need to be upload'd when they are ready to be put in use. so all will be done before its out of testing.

Pete

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
WEll now its dwn :( lol pete ow can i lvl if it aint up ! >.< Well neways ope its back up soon :D:D

!! FallenLord Lead0r of ~DeathSquad~ LvL 45 Warr :)P only 5% :P) !!

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Server is over 2 months old, and all the posts explain why it's down, and why it's offline. I've seen 2 posts from you. 1 was saying a servers crap, 1 was bumping a 2 month old thread and stating the obvious. Great way to get everyone to like you isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.