Forum Jobs Available

Join Discord

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
I've been working on a new project for the last 3 weeks. It's going to be big hopefully since i've worked on a custome made skin, looks magically. Everything is completly orginal thanks to the team.

The project i'm working on is a MMORPG, MMOCC, MMO, RPG, Anime, MMFPS etc. related. Online games general.

We'll also be linking to other MMORPG forums, and exchange members etc. Which will probably give certain hits. =]

So let's get to the point, i'm hiring a couple of mods before the launch. 98% progress, we just waiting for one of the team members to finish off creating the magical banner to the extreme!

So if you would like to be a moderator on this new project, then please PM me and i will provide you with a link to the site and you can register and we'll tell you the details on becoming a moderator.

Moderator jobs will be open after a month or two of the launch, so incase your not accepted theres always a next time!

Well hope to see you soon on this new project.
Thank you.
/Team ID: 1

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I dont think you need moderators. Ill let you in on a secret. Your site has 9 members listed in its members section, and 5 are admin, or admin related accounts made on the site. So more than 50% of your members are admin.

This is obviously an attempt to get people to register on yoru site, and then you will say "to become a moderator you have to be active and post and blah blah blah" and most people will get bored and not do that, however you can at least point to their accounts and say "look we have 30 members, we are da bestest on da netz"

Also, there's abrely anything original on your site.

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
I havn't given the link yet, so how'd you know?

It's no www.junkpalace.net if that's what your thinking.

I will proivide the link when i work on the forums tonight and finish the project all o0f.