Forum Siggy..maybe

Join Discord

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Just wanting to know what ya all think of it before i edit it to the right size for a forum siggy.

Please rate out of 10

1 being lowest
10 being highest.

if u think its good ill make it right size. if its bad ill kill u all :P lolz ill remake it :)

*Click it to see it full size

Last edited:

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Mr_Smelly said:
It will look awful if you resize it. It will be squished and too compact.

Gonna make it agen wiv obviously smaller text etc... i made it coz i was bored and decided to turn it into a forum siggy.

Anyways apart from tht what ya think of it?

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
just an idea when your making sig's try not to add char level in, ppls lvls change often and would require keep changing sig, or making a new 1.
when i 1st saw you pic, i thought it was displaying a fireworks display or summit :P

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
The bad thing about it is the dodgy woman thing on the side and the blue at the bottom remove them and it may look a little better.

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
I take it yas don't like it. Fair do's thats all i wanted to know. Also remember this is my first time ever using Photoshop and from things like this will hopefully help me improve in what i do when am bored.

Rather than just saying f*king horid or w/e please say why you think this. We learn from our mistakes but u cant learn from them if ya dont know what they are.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
the font is so unbelievably **** man its not even funny. dont use that kinda poop. a flaming vortex? come on... this goes past ****ing cliche and all the way to cli-toris-che.
The text in the bottom left makes you not only seem gay but gay trying to be cool.
The woman on the right, if shes ur mum then nothin but if not then get that ****in creep out of any graphics. The effects on the letters are TOY AS ****. Its too wide and open, theres a toy and budget fade in the background. all in all its beginner ****. you asked for it