found a set of sev files

smoochy boys on tour

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
I was looking around a chinese site,
and found a set of server files, they run fine but need to be translated i know nothing about translation sorry.
They have a server starter in them which is kind of neat, when you run it and close one of the gates or the m2 it auto restarts them again and loads up really quick, also has some data base tools aswell inside some of the files.
The files run fine with 1.9 ledu, and 1.9 emu clients, and i can get to the notice board fine with the diamond mir2 2.3 client but the placements are all screwed so i cant click the ok button lol, ive tested with translated commands and all seems fine, the setup.txt is slightly different, db server is different aswell, dont know how old these files are or what the m2 offers and iam sorry i couldnt translate them but iam a noob in that department, just thaught if someone could translate they might be an ok set, oh, they also run fine with the english gamegate aswell.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TA7T3KC8

there set up for offline use with a server name of ktest, the database files are in the mud2 folder.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
M2Server is useless to use. It uses loads of 'dll' files and that usually means its packed (cant translate gold).

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
not 100% sure what u mean, last night i tested them and used my db files and my string.txt, and commands, when i used a gm command to add gold it added fine so it understands the command "addgold" if you couldnt translate that word how would it be able to add gold to my bag ? iam sorry if iam thinking of completely the incorrect thing here but iam rather confused so dont flame me hehe:eek:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Because its in the string.txt

Make a mob that will drop gold 1/1 and it wont drop.
The gold thing is only to do wit gold dropping which really wont be much gd to anyone if it doesnt.

Dont worry i wont flame, we have all got to learn somehow :).

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
ah, ok i understand now mate, ile use my mon items etc and see what happens, if its no good its no good, afterall you know alot more about it then me

EDIT: ok ive tested it and ur 100% correct spawned 1000 mobs that i know drop gold and got nowt but items, oh well sorry but the m2 is no good dont know if anything else that is in the files can be salvaged.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Its a shame really but the gates may offer something extra. I havent looked at them.

EDIT - If you are searchin chinese websites and come across anymore files that contain a M2Server, look to see the size of the M2Server.exe
One that is like 2mb plus may not be packed but if its less then its pretty useless to us all :err:

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Its a shame really but the gates may offer something extra. I havent looked at them.

EDIT - If you are searchin chinese websites and come across anymore files that contain a M2Server, look to see the size of the M2Server.exe
One that is like 2mb plus may not be packed but if its less then its pretty useless to us all :err:

ok will do, cheers for the info mate =) sorry that this one is no good