Foundation 1.4 UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Chav cap of the world ~Crewe~
lol i was sayin wht i got told last night
n host told me he cba do up dates aka beening lazy he got a lad to hex a m2server took bout 2 hours to 3 we testd 4 5 minz tryd marrage npc out n tht was tht laggy out 2 times from wht i no we havein caves with 32k exp aka guto n others then bout 2 3 new 1s with 65k n bosses 130k think he said then last night me n liandrina was in a convo on msn with host he said server wnt b up till x mas or if he gets extra 512 ram or mayb he was sayin tht to piss emah of not sure ill info if i fined anything else out btw soz bout spellin

/Mace

toast

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Derbyshire
DigitalDoom said:
lol i was sayin wht i got told last night
n host told me he cba do up dates aka beening lazy he got a lad to hex a m2server took bout 2 hours to 3 we testd 4 5 minz tryd marrage npc out n tht was tht laggy out 2 times from wht i no we havein caves with 32k exp aka guto n others then bout 2 3 new 1s with 65k n bosses 130k think he said then last night me n liandrina was in a convo on msn with host he said server wnt b up till x mas or if he gets extra 512 ram or mayb he was sayin tht to piss emah of not sure ill info if i fined anything else out btw soz bout spellin

/Mace

Ok m8, 3 things tho...
1) host needs to actually post whats happening with server...
2)Why does he need more ram? Surely not for running this server as it was ok...
3)Wtf is with marriage npc, No one will use it anyway..Well a few might

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
toast said:
Ok m8, 3 things tho...
1) host needs to actually post whats happening with server...
2)Why does he need more ram? Surely not for running this server as it was ok...
3)Wtf is with marriage npc, No one will use it anyway..Well a few might

1 im just passin to u lot wht i no

2 he really needs mre ram as last night it was up 4 no mre then 5 minz laggd out 2 times

3 marrage npc ftw me n emma =D

toast

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Derbyshire
DigitalDoom said:
1 im just passin to u lot wht i no

2 he really needs mre ram as last night it was up 4 no mre then 5 minz laggd out 2 times

3 marrage npc ftw me n emma =D

Well how come his ram has been ok in the past?
Spria put me a npc that lets me trade gold necklaces for Sowg's k?

toast

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Derbyshire
DigitalDoom said:
dnt no ask him not me he havin ago at me 4 sayin all this sht to ya so ill keep it shut :brows:

I'm not havin ago at you, just annoyin how spria/larry won't post even tho it's technically his server...

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
right what u all dont seem to get is it is not my server, i host servers not make them,

sky is the owner of the server not me even tho hes sed i can do whatever i like they are still his files.

and hes sed he doesnt want to be working on server atm.

Skyline said:
I really dont wanna go to work all day, come back, and start updating.

I also dont want to waste my days off (Weekend) updating.

So looks like server is dead as far as i am concerned.

which is fair enough i have college although it aint like a job still makes me tired, i come home have my tea and go sleep and wake up about midnight do homework then play on my computer for some fun.

u all want me to update/make a new server with some1 elses files which would be robbing them, cause if i change all this exp, npcs and mon.db it would be a new server with foundations name and caves
and because i did it alone so i would wonder why i had a gm on the list who didnt want to do anything.

i respecting they are skys files he does what he likes with them not me.

and i need more ram to host this server now it has got to big for just 512 mb, i know it doesnt help me playing on host computer but then ur expecting me to just host it like a deicated server i only play the servers i host so i can watch them for ppl that cheat

if i had a second computer with internet access i would be on that 1 but i dont

and for every1 complianing i was working on it but the whole servers exp needs changing not just a few mobs if u had been patient i could of been up tonight/tomorrow but i cba with any of this cause end of day it is not my server

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
and for every1 complianing i was working on it but the whole servers exp needs changing not just a few mobs if u had been patient i could of been up tonight/tomorrow but i cba with any of this cause end of day it is not my server[/QUOTE]

lol u told us last night it b xmas it be doing up n who gives a sht if there skys as he said he dnt wnt sht to do with it not like he plays it but o well i aint really assd tbh:D

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
DigitalDoom said:
and for every1 complianing i was working on it but the whole servers exp needs changing not just a few mobs if u had been patient i could of been up tonight/tomorrow but i cba with any of this cause end of day it is not my server

lol u told us last night it b xmas it be doing up n who gives a sht if there skys as he said he dnt wnt sht to do with it not like he plays it but o well i aint really assd tbh:D[/QUOTE]

no i sed it probly be xmas b4 i got any ram

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Its not that i "DOnt want **** to do with it".

To come home from work at about 6pm, to come on, get 10 ppl moan at you, winge at you, disrespect what i and larry do for you all, is what annoys me.

I dont wanna waste my time, updating, doing this doing that, for nothing at all.

I dont want money, all i wanted was to play it, anjoy my self as much as you enjoyed your selves, but oh no, you all had to moan.

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Skyline said:
Its not that i "DOnt want **** to do with it".

To come home from work at about 6pm, to come on, get 10 ppl moan at you, winge at you, disrespect what i and larry do for you all, is what annoys me.

I dont wanna waste my time, updating, doing this doing that, for nothing at all.

I dont want money, all i wanted was to play it, anjoy my self as much as you enjoyed your selves, but oh no, you all had to moan.

i aint moaning bout sht i aint assd if it does /dnt go bk up

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
y dont u jus put it down 4 gud? i no this a decent server n u all no i love playin it, but u not think it would stop lot of moaning ppl gettin pissed off n annoyance jus to put server down! dont no if n e 1 offerd help i no i have n a gud m8 of mine, but in a way a server cant have to many creators! but as it seems we need sum1 more reliable to hold and update files? u lot not agree? might take sum time lookin 4 this person but if u found sum1 who would update how ppl wanted it would be gud

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
DigitalDoom said:
i aint moaning bout sht i aint assd if it does /dnt go bk up
Where in my post did i mention any bodys name?

Wether it be you, emah, JRS, Chris, Larry, Laindrina, Wayne, BlueJeans, Wigwam, ramdomnoob1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10. End of day, i dont/didnt want it.

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
Skyline said:
Where in my post did i mention any bodys name?

Wether it be you, emah, JRS, Chris, Larry, Laindrina, Wayne, BlueJeans, Wigwam, ramdomnoob1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10. End of day, i dont/didnt want it.

ha ha see wasnt mee lol j/k =p

DigitalDoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2005
Spria said:
and 90% of that abuse was aimed at emma

true but it still aint rite if some 1 is ausein other ppl emah or who eva else it aint rite it is was ppl abusein the gms *Banned u wouldnt think bout it just b ip banned bye bye just cus emah 99% of the ppl on tht server did my head in i pkd them or just got on with wht i had to