Foundation files

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Valvoline said:
I personally think Foundation is gone, its been up and down more times then, well.. Something that goes up and down alot... like a yoyo, ya that'll do.
Hence if i give files out to someone who can keep it more stable than i can, it wont go up and down.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
rage3dmix said:
well i might reconsider depending on what every ones thaughts were (Strictly), RAGE server or yours. Which doubtedly there'd b no 1 to vote. I never go by my own choice on host

Rage, you must be joking, you done nothing to RND in the past few months it was up and i doubt very much you will do anything to these files to improve them.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
As long as they get put to good use :) altho most of time they just vanish :P

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
sky u fanny! ive told u personaly ill host server rite now! i live at home would be up almoust 24/7! u know me majority of ppl who use server do! n ill do sensible updates when they are needed. im sure ill have gloop helping me as hes a r/l m8 and knows too damm much about 1.4 servers!

Edit: plus if i **** up hope i dont ill run across road to school! like 30 second run? see gloop outside having a fag and get him to sort it lol

Last edited: