Foundation

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
I assume they are doing a huge update, if not then i shall not be pleased waiting all this time for the server to come back up when it could of few days ago.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
No update has been done, i still dont know why its down.

I aint gonna waste my time updating and server not come back up.

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Told you the server would be down with in a month or so. When you get these crap hosts the server is unreliable. Skyline if you really believe in this server staying up find a host that isnt in it just to get a log full of IDs and passwords.

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
Salad said:
Told you the server would be down with in a month or so. When you get these crap hosts the server is unreliable. Skyline if you really believe in this server staying up find a host that isnt in it just to get a log full of IDs and passwords.

yaya least someone agrees. i like salad now naw beef he is ****.

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
Karnage = purple poo man hes been online while weve been typing this yet he still hasnt replied its just poor.

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
Gloop said:
Karnage = purple poo man hes been online while weve been typing this yet he still hasnt replied its just poor.

clearly karnage aint ken! theres only 1 purple poo man ault

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
Gloop said:
I assume they are doing a huge update, if not then i shall not be pleased waiting all this time for the server to come back up when it could of few days ago.

lol at this! sky needs to learn what updates mean yet! your just confusing him

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
TimM999 said:
will foundation ever be up?

/nick

weve been told yes! but im pretty much sayin for the lot of ya no! n with the recent interest in the alphaomega server i very much doubt any1 will play this server anyway! with the history of the foundation server and lack of updates its never a good thing when the server goes down for this long! maybe see all guys who played found in a month or so when theyl be a restart! its the lifestyle of foundation