Other Four Heroes Bad Staff Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
So my account got hacked yesterday and Hany stated that whoever owns the Email has the Account, The Email is mine it got hacked by a Hacker yesterday ingame called Rebal, said he Made the account and Few mins after Hany Said that im going to Change the password to Random so whoever gets on the account first has it, Which basically means Whoever Dice's wins the account in other words and i cant Believe how badly the situation has been handled, Now to me that is Poor Staff management from OldSkoolGaming Four Heroes Mir2, I Left a URL Below to show you the screenies, I am disgusted.

Note: Nivea shared the account with me but i know him irl and we have shared accounts on other servers before and we have Never ever shared details with anyone.

http://imageshack.us/g/52/images10n.png/

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I have no idea what you're trying to achieve from this post, this is no lomcn matter.

Anyway lets get some facts straight as i see you have not included the full conversation

You came to me asking for support because you have been hacked my first question for you was "Did you account share"

Answer was "no" , after investigating the account shared 3 IPs shocker.

One Original IP that goes way back to account creation and your IP and your RL friend IP. ( I will not provide or give out my members IP's on this post but i could if you have no problems)

From there i could have closed your case and stopped , but no i let it go.

Your account is your property with your EMAIL and your IP, You failed to provide those.

The account you claim is urs, is in someone else Email and he recovered the password after i have reset it,

I have no idea what dice bullshit you're talking about you're confused.

If he "hacked" your email then recover your email recover your account easy.

I provided as much support as i could, you and your friend gave me abuse and i let it go once again.

Bad staff management, i highly doubt.

FH Rules topic
Code:
We do not approve of account sharing, please be aware that you can not change your email address, thus the original owner can retrive his account back at any moment.

You share your account entirely at your risk, if you lose your items due to sharing account, we will not refund your items, it is your fault, however sometimes we get involved and ban the person who stole your stuff depends on the situation, but bare in mind what ever the situation is you will not get the items you lost due to account sharing.

Best of luck with what ever server you're gonna play.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
No, he reset the pass to a random password, whoever OWNED THE EMAIL woulda been able to RESET the password.

Dont account share, play your own account, and this wont happen.

I lol at how you've come to LOMCN tho.. as if anyone cares..

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
i see nothing wrong with that screenies , hany stated that whoever has the email has the account which seems fair to me .
he stated that he changes the password to a RANDOM ONE and will send to the email which the account was registered .

there's one thing that i hate more than ben's servers and his attitude and thats players who try to make servers look bad just because they cant get what they want . Such a childish attitude

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Bad staff management? maybe. But related to this? nah. You failed to provide proof of original ownership. No account for you.

Whining about it on LOMCN is just sad really.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
i see nothing wrong with that screenies , hany stated that whoever has the email has the account which seems fair to me .
he stated that he changes the password to a RANDOM ONE and will send to the email which the account was registered .

there's one thing that i hate more than ben's servers and his attitude and thats players who try to make servers look bad just because they cant get what they want . Such a childish attitude
He does have the worst attitude, is a **** server hostess and would get a smack in real life but oldskool fourheroes server is the best of a bad bunch...for now.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
He does have the worst attitude, is a **** server hostess and would get a smack in real life but oldskool fourheroes server is the best of a bad bunch...for now.
cant be that **** if we have 300 users between the 2 servers.

get a smack in real life? ye ok "hard man" lol. jog on

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012

I didn't know rocky played mir :O

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
What a fail thread, whys it been brought here? Like others said if you dont own the email then it isnt your account and you can lose it any time.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
What a fail thread, whys it been brought here? Like others said if you dont own the email then it isnt your account and you can lose it any time.
Well u know how tai hates me and anything to do with me, so hes probably gonna leave it so the haters can hate and troll.

any decent mod woulda closed it by now

Status
Not open for further replies.