[FourHeroes] Supermannnnnn! Friday 7th - Tuesday 11th

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Superman Event!
bon.jpg

Superman event is something litterly anyone can take part in and have fun! From the brand new players, to the old timers that have been here forever!

Event Information:

Over the course of the event all player levels are increased to 180! And are given a special Event Kit free! The Event kit is a replica of the brand new Epic Kit that has just been introduced to the game, and is the top of the teir. You will not be able to drop, store, sell, or trade these items, as they are will only remain ingame for the event duration.
At the end of the event you will be returned to your old level, and your event kit will be removed.

Whats the Point of the Event?

Well obviously the main point would be to have fun! But there are other things also.

• Any items obtained during this event will be kept! So this is your chance to go beat down on some high level boss's and grab some good loot while you have the uber stats to do so!
  • Beat up an old rival thats been pking you, but havnt been able to fight back because of the level and/or kit difference!
  • Help the server team to get a better understanding of the class balance, with everyone being same level and stats, we'll really be able to see what class's are going wrong in the balance department!
  • Any experience gained at level 180 will be kept, so if you level hard and gain say 90% Exp, that could be many many levels for a lower level of say level 90!

Event Duration:

Event will start: Friday 7th
Event will End: Tuesday 11th

Once agian, Enjoy the event and hope to see you there! If its a success it may even be extended to the following weekend​

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
1 thing i hate about Fourheros

a new ****ing exe every few weeks ¬¬ annoying

tho good idea, ima log on and see if can get bak into it

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Give you fb here as if I do it on FH forums itll be deleted

Already made my opinion clear that this is a stunt to get more donations, aside from that..

Silly idea. Too many people about now, can hardly pk anyone because of the silly hp/def, poison grief from taos is rife and lasts AGES, you say items/exp gained will be kept, considering a/most items on the server come from donations, a few from pks and VERY few from drops, doesnt mean much (PKing wont get you drops now) and b/bosses/mobs are camped to hell because EVERYONE can kill them so you stand little chance of camping something, same with exp to an extent, too many people killing stuff.

I did log on for an hour to try this, redownloaded and everything. Deserted Island is boring, and so is the event, just too many people about.

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
1 thing i hate about Fourheros

a new ****ing exe every few weeks ¬¬ annoying

tho good idea, ima log on and see if can get bak into it
Run your autopatcher every few weeks, not really annoying tbh, go play elysian, new exe every day and they do their best to hide it amongst other trash on the forums :)

Already made my opinion clear that this is a stunt to get more donations, aside from that..

Silly idea. Too many people about now, can hardly pk anyone because of the silly hp/def, poison grief from taos is rife and lasts AGES, you say items/exp gained will be kept, considering a/most items on the server come from donations, a few from pks and VERY few from drops, doesnt mean much (PKing wont get you drops now) and b/bosses/mobs are camped to hell because EVERYONE can kill them so you stand little chance of camping something, same with exp to an extent, too many people killing stuff.

I did log on for an hour to try this, redownloaded and everything. Deserted Island is boring, and so is the event, just too many people about.
Takes like 4-5 hits for a warrior to kill a warrior, mabye you're just ****?
The main idea of the event that i've gathered is to help people catch up with the higher levels, your lvl 180, you do 50% at that level, could translate to leveling up from 50 to 100, and just by killing mobs in the 100+ caves you'll get the standard 100+ kit. Pking does get you drops, some people are too retarded to store their old kit, my mate pked someone and got a trance armour , so for a new player thats a nice bit of kit innit?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

well then im extremely happy that ive done my job in this event, as if u dont like it, it means u wont be loggin on, so thats 1 less retard on my server :biggrin:

and naturally, anything u say, i just see as an opposite, so thanks for sayin how amazing the event is :cool1:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

So your angry because theres too many players and you can't solo some good dropping boss mobs?

I've had more drops in the last day from PKs, than in the last week.
People are sloppy now. Go for people wearing paras, pros or para kit/medals.
We had about 4 paras, 2 pros, lots of para kit and some medals in pk drops.

The event is nice. The usercount almost doubled.
If only 10 players stay after this it will be nice. :001_wub:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Anybody tell me roughly what 5% at lvl 180 would be at lvl 100?
Just want a rough idea of how fast I'm lvling.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Anybody tell me roughly what 5% at lvl 180 would be at lvl 100?
Just want a rough idea of how fast I'm lvling.

Level180=2800000000

Level100=32000000
Level101=34000000
Level102=36000000
Level103=38000000
Level104=41000000
Level105=44000000

nearly a level

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
why wasnt this post on ur server ad?

no need for a post here

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Level180=2800000000

Level100=32000000
Level101=34000000
Level102=36000000
Level103=38000000
Level104=41000000
Level105=44000000

nearly a level

I'm actually level 101, but yeah, lvling is nice. :P

no need for a post here

This is General Server Chat... shorty's post falls within this section.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

no need for a post here
your a mod yet dunno how to mod the forums?

as ehole said... this is a general chat about SERVERs.... this falls under general chat for 4heros.

if i put the thread here... all can see it a lot easier... if i put in the server ad, u wont see it unless u go and look at the thread, and only forum monkeys do that.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Hmm, dunno if I'm working this out wrong... but...

2800000000 (8 0's) is the exp required at level 180.
Divide this by 10 - tells how much exp you have made per 10%....

So, 2800000000 divided by 10 = 280000000 (7 0's)
Therefore 10% @ level 180 = 280,000,000 exp.

Now, at level 100 I need 32,000,000 exp to level...
So, 280,000,000 divided by 32,000,000 = 8.75.

That tells me that per 10% I'd be making roughly 8 levels?
I'm pretty sure I've worked this out wrong? Or that at level 180 you only need 280,000,000 to level, not 2,800,000,000.

Made 16% now. :)

Edit: Mod may aswell lock the thread as event ends tomorrow.

Last edited: