Fox KR

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Hi All,

Been playing around on a few high rate servers and I can't get my head around Fox KR, it always owns me. Always did on euro as well.

Anyone got any tips on the best way to kill fox boss? (with average kit/ok kit)

Thanks!

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Myself i dunno coz i left euro b4 fox cave etc, but i guess your need a nice tao with you :) myself was a tao on euro ^^ try always take a tao with you then your own most, either against a mob or pvp :)

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Need to Hallu/LR the GuardianRock's otherwise they'll just throw you around like a pinball machine.

Elements should die after 3 dashes/repulsions but they don't on td's 2.3 files, you have to either hallu them or TU them.

afshangrudar1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2009
If your a wiz theres a spot in the top left of KR where you can stand next to the pedestool and hit it without the guard rocks pushing you around too much. If you lure the mobs away to the top right you can kill it easily like this

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
this was how i solo'd it on euro.

If i was solo, id have to carefully go around KR killin the mobs slowly and carefully not to get teleported

Then id stand on the platform (not the spot afgan talks about) and kill it with FW and bolt.

Id have revival egg in my bag switchin it on and off, every time either my shield went down and there was gonna be a delay before i could recast (eg, as i started castin bolt, ther would be a small 1sec delay before id be able to get shield up, so id put on then) or if i was low HP as in below half.... or i could sorta predict when my shield would drop so id put it on then

after the boss was dead, to make the rest of the boss's easy, id lure every single mob to the top - top right of kr...... then w8 at the bottom left ish till rs. leaving my clone in middle to notify me when it was out

then fox boss was easilly killable just on the pots it droped, and i was able to stay about 24hrs w/o havin to tt (altho i did die from sleepin on keyboard lol)

i solo'd with about mc20-72 ish, and also with mc70 ish lk+9 (was far quicker)

thyats the story of how i made 500m in 24hrs :D

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Need to Hallu/LR the GuardianRock's otherwise they'll just throw you around like a pinball machine.

Elements should die after 3 dashes/repulsions but they don't on td's 2.3 files, you have to either hallu them or TU them.

Apparently you can't go this on the USA server, Kamu a 88 tao can't do it yet >.<

It's a pretty tough boss.