Fragrant Hills - woool server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
May i ask why my 0-2MC Stone has been removed from bag? It was a DC-Stone with 0-1DC 0-2MC, and it was a legit drop so don't come at me with bug abuse.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Before this springs out of hand I believe there is hostility at both sides and neither one of you seem to be able to let go, all Sanity is doing is trying to offer advice, raise legitimate concerns, yes some of his comparisions are how to DSM but that's in name, mainly due to the areas are hard to remember if you've been working on one set of files for a long time - As sanity previously has.

On the bug abuse comments / increasing ranges I'm not quite sure what this is about, As I understand you may see it differently from official but it's not a bug exploit so to speak, as it's in the official client meaning it's intended, if you choose to percieve it in a different way then you will need to fix it rather than explain it as a bug as it is intended in the original fileset.

More onto topic while the server itself is a nice change the level rate for myself is not one i would personally keep at because it's too time consuming for one level, the help guide isn't the best guide to help new players with woool as it doesn't much more it gives you 2 places to level 10 levels at and to be honest at the rate you level it burns you out pretty fast with repetition.

That being said the GMs are friendly enough and do listen to what most players request they generally seem active among the community and aren't corrupt, this server isn't a donation server aswell which is honestly quite refreshing.

All the best with the server,
Czeldabolg

Last edited:

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Never played woool before so giving it a go.

*played for about half hour then game stopped working. Now I get to chaar select and each time I click play, again it stops working.
Am on vista and chaanged comp to winxp sp2, still no joy. any tips?

Last edited:

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
same just happen to me i tryed buy a book an dc then wen try relog cant connect ><

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
It doesn't give me the option of sp3, never needed it before and in all honesty, having just googled it, i dunno how to get it lol

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Windows 98 also works for me, I don't know what it could be really because it worked for you at first... maybe try to reinstall or reboot etc.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
I can make a noob on the same account as my main I made and that works lol.......logout and try my warr and game closes.
This is after rebooting pc, uninstalling, redownloading etc etc :(

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Yeah, I get exactly the same error then it says please create account or something then kicks me off game.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
That reminds me, there's a few translations you still need to do. Can't remember them now other than that one and when you're running low on amulets/poison I have noticed the message is in Chinese.

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
I tried this server for a bit but tbh it's not very good. No one wants to hunt the same areas over and over and over with the end result of getting to level 15. (YAY!)
This has been done already with DSM and that died for obvious reasons, nothing to update with.
Just my opinion but a woool server needs new material and to be using the latest files, but as we all know, good luck with that.
Not a dig at all to server owners, you are using what is available. Good luck with it.

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
It crashed last night, about an hour after it went up again. Going to look into it now. I've restarted it a few minutes ago but I can't promise anything regarding stability :).

Close the server when am killing a boss? what kind of bull**** is that?.
Don't act like such an entitled baby, do you really think we're shutting down the server just to annoy you or something? It's an open beta and things like this may happen, get your head out of your arse.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
That reminds me, there's a few translations you still need to do. Can't remember them now other than that one and when you're running low on amulets/poison I have noticed the message is in Chinese.

I'll take a look at this soon.

I tried this server for a bit but tbh it's not very good. No one wants to hunt the same areas over and over and over with the end result of getting to level 15. (YAY!)
This has been done already with DSM and that died for obvious reasons, nothing to update with.
Just my opinion but a woool server needs new material and to be using the latest files, but as we all know, good luck with that.
Not a dig at all to server owners, you are using what is available. Good luck with it.

Thanks for the good luck. We hope you give our server another try in the future when more content has been added.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It crashed last night, about an hour after it went up again. Going to look into it now. I've restarted it a few minutes ago but I can't promise anything regarding stability :).

Don't act like such an entitled baby, do you really think we're shutting down the server just to annoy you or something? It's an open beta and things like this may happen, get your head out of your arse.

10mins to clear room, just about to hit the boss... oh it goes off. I don't understand how you can have so many problems.. you seem to be causing them yourself like you did with the mobs last night. Great job and as you can see you lost most of the people already that were playing.

You rename everything in game which makes no sense at all and my guess you broken a ton of stuff doing this.
You remove all the basic functions in woool and made it ridiculously boring
You messed up the stability of the server

Don't you think the bright idea would to close the server and fix pretty much everything then you have messed up? and maybe listen to peoples suggestions otherwise by the end of next week no one will be playing, may sound harsh but thats the way it is.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
10mins to clear room, just about to hit the boss... oh it goes off. I don't understand how you can have so many problems.. you seem to be causing them yourself like you did with the mobs last night. Great job and as you can see you lost most of the people already that were playing.

You rename everything in game which makes no sense at all and my guess you broken a ton of stuff doing this.
You remove all the basic functions in woool and made it ridiculously boring
You messed up the stability of the server

Don't you think the bright idea would to close the server and fix pretty much everything then you have messed up? and maybe listen to peoples suggestions otherwise by the end of next week no one will be playing, may sound harsh but thats the way it is.

Stop embarassing yourself. We listen to the players, we just don't listen to you (anymore). The way you act is just so offsetting, it's almost hard to imagine that you're an actual adult. You pretend to know about coding or the source files but in reality, you don't understand any of it. Seriously, we've been having a pretty good time improving the source and translating the game, but you just suck the fun right out of it. Everything has to be done your way and that's just not going to happen. This is something we do for fun, not for you. I would like you to ask you to stop posting in this thread. I'm sure you won't, but I guess it never hurts to ask. We do not want your input, we do not want your suggestions. We do not need two minute videos with music showcasing bugs we are aware of. I recommend you spend your free time in a more productive way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.