Free games console site.

Join Discord

Buuuuun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2003
Its one of those sites where you sign up refer some people and complete an offer. It was on BBC Newsnight not long ago. I thought I'd give it a try see what happens.

The best offer to complete is the screen select one, as you sign up add 10 dvd's to your list and then you can cancel straight away. Job done in 10 minutes.

Anyway heres referral link: Linky

If you join up, nice one.

Edit By Dataforce:
No referal links allowed. If people want to say your their referer they can, your referer ID is 61433

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
lol....... did you actually get any game console though?

Buuuuun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2003
bbc newsnight people failed to find anyone who didnt. So yes you do get a console. i havnt personaly yet as i havnt had 12 referals.

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
lol what game console is it then??

EDIT o i c now ok im going to sign up

Last edited:

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
pfft shame i tryed that once never got any referals annoying aswell as i need new ps2 as my big phat one fan its starting to pckin and stops so consol overheats and turns off

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
If the mods of LomCN would let us off this one time, we can scam this site and get loads of free consoles and pods and stuff... mwuwhahahhahahaha ... cept I dunno what I'd do with more than one of each :x

Turin

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Considering the amount of people on lomcn, i would say many of them would help if you asked. we could be in some major gear ;)

Buuuuun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2003
many people sign up but dont complete an offer. They get to the dvd site bit where u have to enter card details then think pfft and dont do it. All you have to do is sign up fully, add 10 dvd's to a list and then cancel straight away. It doesnt charge you a penny and you dont even have to receive any of the dvd's. I hope enough people sign up and complete an offer.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
YOu mean to tell me I can get a free games console simply by getting 12 refereals and complying with the terms and conditions? oh ****, where do i sign?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Hmmm, and there is no small P&P fee??

I have tryed one of these site's before, where you get a free ipod. Accept, i never got the ipod -_-

Buuuuun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2003
i read and re-read teh terms and conditions and they are all fine and straight forward, and no there is no p and p they pay for that also.