Freebies for 16+

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I signed up to some gay site last night,

in return they're sending me 20 condoms, 10 flavoured condoms and some dets or something.

Sounds good!

Im looking forward to my britney spears fragrence, i will smell pretty!

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

in return they're sending me 20 condoms, 10 flavoured condoms and some dets or something.

Sounds good!

lol what..........

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Sounds good!

LOL sad child, i just need to ask my mum LOL.

Well infact.... my bro tells my mum i need condoms.... when i never asked him too :p. For a free box i just need to go to information center in my town and chapow...... or do a STI test at college... and freebie box LOL

Also flavoured condoms.... err does your bird like the flavours u got :P? if not ur stuffed LOL

Also the fragrence is gud, my g/f uses it.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

Well infact.... my bro tells my mum i need condoms.... when i never asked him too :p. For a free box i just need to go to information center in my town and chapow...... or do a STI test at college... and freebie box LOL

Also flavoured condoms.... err does your bird like the flavours u got :P? if not ur stuffed LOL

lemme get this straight, ur calling him sad for ordering em off the net? yet u get ur MUM to buy urs?

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

lemme get this straight, ur calling him sad for ordering em off the net? yet u get ur MUM to buy urs?

___pwnt ?___

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I read that post about 5 times just to make sure I wasn't high.

But that didn't help the fact it's an epic failpost.

mapadale

Carefull what you sign up for, I had a mate a few years back. That signed up for somthing similair and they ended up with a dildo being sent to them and there mother signing for the package.

Was funny as hell, but not for him.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Carefull what you sign up for, I had a mate a few years back. That signed up for somthing similair and they ended up with a dildo being sent to them and there mother signing for the package.

Was funny as hell, but not for him.

thts awesome, y cnt tht **** happen to non of my m8s lol

Last edited:

mapadale

thts awesome, y cnt tht **** happen to non of my m8s lol
You should have been on our train the other week when we were going out.

Pissed as a fart, went to toilet and pressed the "emergency assistant button" in the toilet and on top of this the train did an emergency stop as well.

I still can't stop laughing about it, everytime I think of that night.

He was that drunk, he went missing during the night and turned up home wet through and it had not been raining ether.