**Freedom Server Back Up**

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Server is hard to play due to lag at crucial points and a corrupt gm but other then that?

XmakoX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2003
demonic dont talk fuking piss.

he spawned on the mob his "non gm" wiz NORG sumthing or other.. it killed everyone but him. and it sppeared infront of him

and when no one was in sz and i logged on it was right beside him and it wasnt hitting him and it chased me

so shut up u lil retard.

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
XmakoX said:
demonic dont talk fuking piss.

he spawned on the mob his "non gm" wiz NORG sumthing or other.. it killed everyone but him. and it sppeared infront of him

and when no one was in sz and i logged on it was right beside him and it wasnt hitting him and it chased me

so shut up u lil retard.

wtf u on bout u junkie.. i kno he did, and since im the one that told every1 his char was a gm u stfu u ****

think b4 u speak lil boy

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Maybe demonic should be made gm !! DEMONIC FOR GM !!! *Scratches Demonic Is My Fave Gm Into Chest*

XmakoX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2003
DemonicSoldier said:
wtf u on bout u junkie.. i kno he did, and since im the one that told every1 his char was a gm u stfu u ****

think b4 u speak lil boy

little boy rofl! says the 16 year old and lol junkie. yeh sure i can afford to be a junkie ;) altho i would loose my job... sumthin u prob dont have lil school prik

so shut the *** up k? faggot.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Demonic wud b gd if he actually killed me he TRIED to kill me in serpent temple wiv anotha tao n he was using superman at the time

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Lollollolll the gm's blow on most servers but especially on this one :S

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
BleH said:
Demonic wud b gd if he actually killed me he TRIED to kill me in serpent temple wiv anotha tao n he was using superman at the time

I was using superman now? make ur mind up, and u tt'ed how amny times? taos get 5 pets so if 1 of ur pets hit me i cant get away.. which is stupid imo, and u sed u wud pvp me without pets.. then u called ur pets n sed "shins aint pets.. there a skill" how many servers hav i owned u on now randy?

Last edited:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Demonic i neva sed u had superman plus uve neva owned me n everytime i ask u for a pvp u say NO PETS NO PETS wen taos r supposed to av pets

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
Demonic i was lvl 30 on area51 u was 35 i pawned u last nite i pawned u with gohan and tht my big bro char :P dnt tell me ur good at pvp ....