Friday 13th

smoochy boys on tour

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
My bus coming home from school was late and i fell down some big ass hill.

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
I got tackled by a 5yr old playing football who knocked me over and I fell face first into a fresh turd whilst a load of fine girls were watching.

I'm just kidding, nah nothing ever happens to me. It's all a myth.

ToxicBadger

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 28, 2004
London
Hmmm Let me think... I didn't hand my ICT Coursework in on time... Hmmm... I got a 1 hour detention for bunking my french lesson and going to a German lesson where they had a substitute teacher, what else? ... Achually nowt else :)

( My courseworks always in late anywayz so nothing strange bout that :P )

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
nick222 said:
Hmmm Let me think... I didn't hand my ICT Coursework in on time... Hmmm... I got a 1 hour detention for bunking my french lesson and going to a German lesson where they had a substitute teacher, what else? ... Achually nowt else :)

( My courseworks always in late anywayz so nothing strange bout that :P )

I got a one hour today too ;).

Also I forgot my keys. But then I remembered so went back and got them :cool:.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Logged on LOMCN, all went bad from there.

Oh and I have man flu.

AND I spent all my money before payday. Which means I will be broke for my mates leaving do, which is the friday before payday (great timing).

Biohazard

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2003
Salem, Oregon
I got into a car chase with the coppers and lost and I got into an accident where I was legaly dead for 13 seconds and then I woke up and escaped from the hospital and had sex with 3 girls and we had 2 1/2 orgasims, and 2 of them were mine.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Got kicked out of Media studies and i While watching jaws My mate neary chocked But tht was just funny...

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
well i was in bathroom geling me hair and wellfair officer rang me house ( wellfair officer for ppl who bunk school), tell me dad that i have been sciving. got to school got put on report and got a another phone call home for not handing me c/w in :( bad day lol