Status
Not open for further replies.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
you sound like such a smart person in real life.

He's average-ish?

But you?
tumblr_inline_mibjqbHI3o1qz4rgp.png

Sit down before all this thinking gives you a headache.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
He's average.

frabz-And-who-the-****-are-you-38bf63.jpg

Sit down before all this thinking gives you a headache.
care to give another link? I do wonder what the best troll of lomcn can offer :)

edit: not bad.

I dont see the point of arguing with a bunch of people who would clearly defend azzi no matter what, and even without my post that got a few people to retire, the server will completely die as soon as another server will come online, so I dont mind knowing azzi is wasting his time on a dead server.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
care to give another link? I do wonder what the best troll of lomcn can offer :)

edit: not bad.

I dont see the point of arguing with a bunch of people who would clearly defend azzi no matter what, and even without my post that got a few people to retire, the server will completely die as soon as another server will come online, so I dont mind knowing azzi is wasting his time on a dead server.

37359478.jpg

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Your making some very strong claims of corruption.. No-one actually knows other then Azzi, if hes making mistakes with drops then i would suggest doing more testing on a Offline server before releasing to the main server. This also includes all server updates only issue i have seen Azzi making is the lack of testing.

Also every server i have seen koriban on.. hes always been a top tier player.. does that mean every other server is corrupt?

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Your making some very strong claims of corruption.. No-one actually knows other then Azzi, if hes making mistakes with drops then i would suggest doing more testing on a Offline server before releasing to the main server. This also includes all server updates only issue i have seen Azzi making is the lack of testing.

Also every server i have seen koriban on.. hes always been a top tier player.. does that mean every other server is corrupt?
I never claimed anything like that, I even specifically wrote that the fact that koriban is a mod doesnt mean the server is corrupted,

I said that many facts, some of them I specified, indicate that the server is highly corrupted, not in a way of giving exp/items which I have no proof and to be honest I don't believe he did, but in ways I have specified before.

Also this post should've been in the subforum of affinity (but it wasnt because it would get deleted there), because many of the people here would read it out of context and would not understand for example the reason I started with why the server went down for so long (because azzi claimed a few times that he was working on his update and this is why it took a while, when in a reality he didnt even had a functioning client when he took down the server), this point was to show just how many lies he told to people.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
p.s me or someone from my guild were 24/7 online during the entire event, only those were spawned, and I would know if other would spawn, because its not that hard to scroll back the chat and see if there was a global and I always checked that.

From what I remember, almost every single time a reindeer spawned you and your guild were there killing it first. In fact, didn't you guys resort to luring the reindeer to a guard to stop us from killing it?

You then got your asses kicked back to safezone and ran with your tails behind your legs.

Your guild is so willing to give up its unreal. If we lose we keep trying, and keep trying, even if we lose in the end. Not azzi's fault you guys can't handle taking a loss. I guess you've had your final loss and couldn't handle it and bawled to td, who's fed you a load of **** and riddles because of some strange aspiration to be the riddler from Batman. :indecisiveness:

You're old news. We get it, you hate the server. Take your defeats and leave with some dignity.

Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
From what I remember, almost every single time a reindeer spawned you and your guild were there killing it first. In fact, didn't you guys resort to luring the reindeer to a guard to stop us from killing it?

You then got your asses kicked back to safezone and ran with your tails behind your legs.

Your guild is so willing to give up its unreal. If we lose we keep trying, and keep trying, even if we lose in the end. Not azzi's fault you guys can't handle taking a loss. I guess you've had your final loss and couldn't handle it and bawled to td, who's fed you a load of **** and riddles because of some strange aspiration to be the riddler from Batman. :indecisiveness:

You're old news. We get it, you hate the server. Take your defeats and leave with some dignity.
I see you are really good in denying reality, in which in my last fight you lost hard, and we had some good fights in most you lost just before the patch. yeah you had your good time, but we eventually actually bothered getting a teamspeak server, and thats why you lost quite a lot. I always found it funny when your guild started luring wolves to the gaurds in order to prevent us from killing it, then when we have a retarded event you bitching about we doing it ourselves.

also, I am going to stop responding to you, will let you continue living in your little world.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I see you are really good in denying reality, in which in my last fight you lost hard, and we had some good fights in most you lost just before the patch. yeah you had your good time, but we eventually actually bothered getting a teamspeak server, and thats why you lost quite a lot. I always found it funny when your guild started luring wolves to the gaurds in order to prevent us from killing it, then when we have a retarded event you bitching about we doing it ourselves.

also, I am going to stop responding to you, will let you continue living in your little world.

0a15e1636ba2a02a433292436ad03a89.jpg

SheLookedLvl18

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2015
Same old kknd crying just like you was in beta.

1) If Reindeer was spawned only for MVP's benefit why would it be globalled so server can see? ( bare in mind of all the reindeer spawned I as a MVP leader who was very active over the xmas period missed all but 1?)

2) Did you not have 2 guilds fighting against MVP for the reindeer's but lost? again how does this then benefit MVP?

3) You claim paralord was put in to benefit MVP, yet claim you won fights there? contradicting yourself there, would that not mean your group has access to the same drops?

Face it your guild has gone down the pan and you are looking to throw blame on anyone but yourselves , you done exactly the same type of post in beta when I took the majority of bosses.

Difference is we work as a unit, on the other hand you guys will recruit anything that moves and expect to be able to run riot.

/Towelist

Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
Same old kknd crying just like you was in beta.

1) If Reindeer was spawned only for MVP's benefit why would it be globalled so server can see? ( bare in mind of all the reindeer spawned I as a MVP leader who was very active over the xmas period missed all but 1?)

2) Did you not have 2 guilds fighting against MVP for the reindeer's but lost? again how does this then benefit MVP?

3) You claim paralord was put in to benefit MVP, yet claim you won fights there? contradicting yourself there, would that not mean your group has access to the same drops?

Face it your guild has gone down the pan and you are looking to throw blame on anyone but yourselves , you done exactly the same type of post in beta when I took the majority of bosses.

Difference is we work as a unit, on the other hand you guys will recruit anything that moves and expect to be able to run riot.

/Towelist
I really don't think you know what is to cry, or you didnt even bother reading the post.

I am not gonna try to explain it to you why its benefiting mvp, I think its pretty clear.

Anyway, I am done with this post, I wrote what needs to be written, the people who were suppose to listen listened, and thats it, wish good luck to all of you in the future.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I think when people say things like "QQing" , "Cry Hard" or "Crying" they actually mean , stop being a little bitch and stop moaning about something that clearly is a "you" problem. Sorry buddy, but no one cares, all you've achieved is stamping a massive label on your head (I'll let you guess what it reads).

One word, Meriod

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
I think when people say things like "QQing" , "Cry Hard" or "Crying" they actually mean , stop being a little bitch and stop moaning about something that clearly is a "you" problem. Sorry buddy, but no one cares, all you've achieved is stamping a massive label on your head (I'll let you guess what it reads).

One word, Meriod
ok, yet enough people already left the server because of this post, so I can stop feeding trolls like you, enjoy your little life.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
That's priceless, calling me a troll.

I'm not trolling you, trust me, I'm as serious as can be...You do realise to "troll" is to antagonise someone, basically to get a rise. I'm not after a rise out of you, I'm just labelling my thoughts on you. It's sad to think that your post actually bared any weight, I'm shocked that people decided to leave on based on your tantrum.

I guess that's what's fuelling my need to leave, there's no incentive to be the main designer when the players I'm making it for are just rude little pricks.

Farewell.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Thread Closed,

You have now made your point. Now let people make their own mind up whether they would like to play or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.