Froob your friends! :)

Join Discord

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
http://www.Froobed.com - Froob your friends! :)

The classic deffenition of Froob in MMOs is:
To "leech" off of the x day trial. Not paying for gameplay on a P2P game, only using the trial.

So what your saying is, I have to go on to a P2P game, leech off of the trial for ages and then slam myself on someone?

You have too many half-assed websites already. Your Miheros sites didn't go very well did it?

Bit of advice to people: Exit thread now.

Tyuchi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2007
L3velme.net
Ah btw, Tzuni is using 2 (maybe more) accounts on this forum at the same time.

Tzuni = Saskia.

IP Check please.
I really don't like this guy.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
If you msn me this one more time, i will cut your bollox off and ram them down your throat.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Id like to take the time to let everyone into these sites know the following information.

Everyone who "tags" me, adds me to WAYN, bebo, or any other stupid sites where they either hand out my e-mail to some company, or let the company have access to their hotmail (ie providing your hotmail info to them), and all sites that e-mail me on your behalf and include your e-mail address and askl me to sign up for something.

Please note that doing one of the above will result in me adding your e-mail to my list, which I will then sell to 3rd party marketing companies, who will no doubt endorse you with the same ****ty spam you send me.

The great thing about it is, places like bebo etc say they dont pass your e-mail onto 3rd parties etc, so they won't support you as you allowed them to e-mail me on your behalf. I get to make some cash, and you get the same retarded spem I get from you.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
Ah btw, Tzuni is using 2 (maybe more) accounts on this forum at the same time.

Tzuni = Saskia.

IP Check please.
I really don't like this guy.

that would mean that the aaron guy is still here that atom outed because saskia is his "ingame" name

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
Yep, aaron plays as Smoked or Saskia. I no longer play as these names, i no longer play Legend of mir and i havnt been for months now. I've quit ever since Jamrock stole my work.

Anyway, thanks for the nice comments everyone. If you want you can send a message saying 'OMG, YOU GOT FROOBED by... ' on http://www.froobed.com/froober.php You can send it to more then one person, just seperate with a comma.