-=[FrOzEn 1.4]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
flashget n getright accelerators with wiv that webby i think m8

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
filefront? everyone says its slow but i download at 1mb-2mb /s off there lol
-Dan

I get about the same speed as that too, i always get told some pople get stuck at 50-100KB which i don't understand how even when they have a faster speed then me lol.

If the installer is bigger than 100MB it won't upload onto Rapidshare

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I always get good enough speeds on filefront too, without using a accelerator aswell

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
bit of trouble uploading dont worry , might be up later if not tomorrow sorry.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I would have offered to use my site.. could have gave you ya own FTP but to late haha :P

Damian

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
brings bak the fun from the good old days :)

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
it will go up tonight hopefully ash aint on either i dont think :/

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Okay a few bits of infomation:

Frozen will be released in client version 1.4.0 due to the fact we've had various problems with the client side of things. This is no problem as it will not affect your game plan atall.

We estimate that client 1.4.1 will be released within a week or so, this will also come with a few updates to the server:

-New weapon and armour looks using the latest released files

-Plunder rooms: A series of rooms that will be accesable via an npc in town, each room has a different plunder lord which will need different specs to summon.
PLEASE NOTE: Plunder rooms are accesable by any level and do not require anything to enter, it only requires specs to summon the lords, this means it is quite likely you may be disturbed whilst killing your lord, make sure you have a group big enough to kill the lord and anyone else that wishes to kill your lord.

-New monster skins, using the latest monster file releases.

-I plan to add a couple of quests and a new hunt area or two.

PLEASE NOTE: Providing the 1.4.0 release goes to plan, upon release of 1.4.1 there will be no rewinds or character based modifications.

Regards

/Fecian

Status
Not open for further replies.