-=[FrOzEn 1.4]=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
To be honest, the servers gunna be swarming with T_M players, anyone running on mirlander will last about 5 minutes before ben kills them.

Connor, in the mongen.txt and mapinfo.txt, make sure all the maps and mobs are in capital letters, this will solve your problem.

Cheers

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
no offense tuma but it aint crap... compared to the smoothness its a lot more fun and enjoyable 2 play

i dont know of hardly ne1 that still owns mirlander either,a nd big deal its only run thro/anti para, aint a gr8 advtange.

instant pot shows skill, it aint easy 2 be able 2 pot quickly... where the skill in clickin a regenge pot and w8in 6secs 2 regene? u have no control over ur death.

if u dont like it dont play tuma

Bon has a point.

1.4's own 2.3. End of, always has, always will.

i just dont like the idea of all classes havin fw, and magic shield lol. takes out the indivuality of all classes, and makes them wizards

:P But meh, it might be good.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Bon has a point.

1.4's own 2.3. End of, always has, always will.

i just dont like the idea of all classes havin fw, and magic shield lol. takes out the indivuality of all classes, and makes them wizards

:P But meh, it might be good.
it dont tho, as warriors dont have bolt, ice storm etc (ice will help more than u think with lvlin).
and wizards wont have FS.
shield balances out the defense... no offense but magic shield is so overpowered on 1.4 with warriors not havin TDB.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
it dont tho, as warriors dont have bolt, ice storm etc (ice will help more than u think with lvlin).
and wizards wont have FS.
shield balances out the defense... no offense but magic shield is so overpowered on 1.4 with warriors not havin TDB.

yeh i can see were ur cumin from with the shield.

But not fw, sorry u just wont change my mind on that lol.

i'll still give frozen a go tho.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Right i'm confused, and i admit i didn't play frozen, though im confused on how this would balance out. [not having a go just asking]

Due to warrior's and tao's and wizzie's are supposed to be unique with there own class spells...

How does it make it unique if all players have the same skills? surely the only thing that would make them apart is there kit ?

Also is there skills for wizzie warrior tao that the other classes don't get, or not?

Hope to get a positive reply soon.

Thanks
Czeldabolg.

-edit- just read through again and some classes don't get other classes skills, though firewall is the main skill of a wizzard, why should others have the main spell?...

only a q :)

-edit 2- Agreeing with nightscare on this debate lol.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
well ive seen taomoon, wiz skele, wiz thrust, war shield, tao shield, war fw i think it balances lvling and pkin out but bit unfair on the wiz :P

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
Really you have to play one of these servers to see how it works having spells multiclassed. I'd advise to make all chars and try them out first.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
There are reason why the skills are all multi class and you'll see once you start lvling and PvPing.

Cause of the high stats of both players and mobs, you'll start to realise how badly you start to lose without the other classes and you'll also see at a higher lvl, Wizards have an advantage if we don't have those other skills.

The skills wern't set like this because the creator wanted Warriors to have Shield, it was set to actually balanced the game play.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
sounds tm members just blagging wond to make there 'ideal' server lmao

/Alan
How is it? your an idiot mate its his server not mine i gave him idea's about maps and hosted client which is **** and thats it rest hes added has bin his so shut up.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Last edited:

BogEyedSloth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2007
hey guys just come back from my RAF Course was fking solid..

hows server going ect? cant wait to play.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Should be up very soon just little things now like taking out exploitable npc's

Status
Not open for further replies.