FrOzEnServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

toaly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2004
well saying mosta ppl in T_M childish...thats blaitently not true

:D Revival suck..NA NA NA NA NA ^^

Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Whats going on with your PC ash? First, i lag out loose all my hodenis, then i have problems getting on, then when i finally get on the npc's are flashing lol.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
ash1234 said:
yep soz about that, i was messin about wiv sumit, and froze comp up rofl, quick reboot now ^^
Could you come on MSN please? Need to have a word with you.

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
i.p...............................................................................................................................................................................................

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
88.105.127.90...........................................................................................................
88.105.127.90...........................................................................................................

(y)

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
images060ek.png

how long it gunna take u to unban me...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Ash, could you please PM me the IP of the character Zip? Let's see who the dosser is on LOMCN.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Oki.

Btw zip. whoeva you are :P

I know its basica alphafrozen, i stated that, also, the name gives it away abit -_-
Its meant to be basic alphafrozen, coz i know there are still some people about that like to play alphafrozen servers, thats the whole point of it being up lol.
And you can dos it all you want, doesnt bother me because you will just get bored after a week (max) and stop dosing the server lol.

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
tbh mate the dossin was a joke wuldnt kno how to anyway, its just sad u put up a server with just adding 1or2 maps =/, just seeing wizards cast f-wall before spawns in iraqi and casting f-wall around me whn killin sum just makes me pissed. Thts just crap lol. Wizards have to much advantage.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Zip said:
tbh mate the dossin was a joke wuldnt kno how to anyway, its just sad u put up a server with just adding 1or2 maps =/, just seeing wizards cast f-wall before spawns in iraqi and casting f-wall around me whn killin sum just makes me pissed. Thts just crap lol. Wizards have to much advantage.

Aye.

Make a wiz then? ^__^

And as i stated b4, its meant to be an alphafrozen server. Otherwise i might as well take it down and start from scratch. Which i aint doing lol

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
ok i know im not liked very much lol but if u want ash i could help u update it like atm i am makin maps for my own server but i most likly will host it for a few days and then get bored lol so if u want me to make u some maps :D i can or npcs i have marrage one if u want. i am also makin house scrips where u have like 50 houses and it randomly teles u to a house so u dont have to keep adding maps :D

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
ash1234 said:
Aye.

Make a wiz then? ^__^

And as i stated b4, its meant to be an alphafrozen server. Otherwise i might as well take it down and start from scratch. Which i aint doing lol

ill make this simple for u.
u banned this IP

IP Address: 192.168.168.39

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Predator said:
ill make this simple for u.
u banned this IP

IP Address: 192.168.168.39

no lmao -_-

I banned an ip range, which must match yurs as well because you have same isp as the person i banned.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Zip said:
You should be more carefull with what you say, i was just about to ban your account, and it better had been a joke.

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
ash1234 said:
no lmao -_-

I banned an ip range, which must match yurs as well because you have same isp as the person i banned.

arghhh!!! unban mee -.- :cray: need a break from WOW :O!

Gimpasaurus said:
You should be more carefull with what you say, i was just about to ban your account, and it better had been a joke.

are u allways so serious, thort u wer only 10 years old!!! stop being such a 60 year old ;)

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Predator said:
arghhh!!! unban mee -.- :cray: need a break from WOW :O!

well, i am going to un ban the ip range that matchs yurs and see what happens. But if the spammer comes back, then i am going to have to ban that ip range again 0__0