FurianMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
The reputation system is in place for multiple reasons, those who donated to this member and are now suprised he's scarpered i'm suprised at, he really wasn't highly respected at LOMCN lol.

/czeldabolg

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Last Activity Today 06:14 AM

Hmmm, obviously the take the money and run idea sounds true? He's been active everyday this week, and even today still no comment?

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Last Activity Today 06:14 AM

Hmmm, obviously the take the money and run idea sounds true? He's been active everyday this week, and even today still no comment?

Most of us knew he was in it for the money, Hence we stopped playing. Its just a shame your a greedy **** daz.

Lee done most of the server work for nothing, feel sorry for him tbh. Cheers anyway Lee, and to Nat + The rest of SSDD.

/Bench.

Anaconda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2010
Most of us knew he was in it for the money, Hence we stopped playing. Its just a shame your a greedy **** daz.

Lee done most of the server work for nothing, feel sorry for him tbh. Cheers anyway Lee, and to Nat + The rest of SSDD.

/Bench.

Aye, thank you guys for a lot of fun and good laughs, was good whilst it lasted, hope to speak to you all again some time :).

Shame he had to mess up the server, was a really fun server to play before the "changes" started happening.

/Relentless

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
Aye, thank you guys for a lot of fun and good laughs, was good whilst it lasted, hope to speak to you all again some time :).

Shame he had to mess up the server, was a really fun server to play before the "changes" started happening.

/Relentless

yeah have to agree was fun while it lasted hope to c u guys soon

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
I'm sorry things didn't work out guys. I don't know what happened to Syntex to be completely honest >.<

He just stopped logging on. I was trying to save it towards the end but it's not easy when the server owner doesn't seem bothered anymore. Was fun though guys, thanks for the great laughs etc. See you all soon x x x.

/Jax

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
i know this is childish but i told u all from day one about him but no no one listens lo. good luck

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
Yeh was allot of fun, had some fun times and a hell of allot of laughs, no idea what server i'll be playing next but hope to see you all on one.

/SoulRaver

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
guys some ppl went to toro but a few of us on soulmir i know off topic but tbh i like playin game with the same ppl sadens me how u can make friends get along for a while then lose them.....

personally didnt like toro myself.............

and jax no1 blames u hun its all syns doing.................

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008
torozor ftw great playing with u all have fun wherever you are hope we all meet up again

Jax no1 gm you did a cracking job xxx

Amberr

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 8, 2011
Hi Doris, i downloaded the game but can't get on ,btw how
are you & hubby doing?

rats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2009
uk
ur link for auto patcher no work i got the cilent just and cant connect server ded or stil llive in beta stage ?

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
erm forum not been working for weeks now someone had to put the links on here for the client for ppl to download but the server has been offline bout a week i think....tbh not been keeping check on it give up after a few days..............

NightStalker89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2011
erm forum not been working for weeks now someone had to put the links on here for the client for ppl to download but the server has been offline bout a week i think....tbh not been keeping check on it give up after a few days..............

yeh about that

/soulraver

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Closed for now. Server team pm me when your running again.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This advert has now been removed from LOMCN as the server owner failed to respond to my PM regarding the server status.

Status
Not open for further replies.