smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
Mate have you ever even played furian no you havn't your going off hear say so do us a favour and shut the beep up.

I have actually, I found it extremely unappealing.

Char was called Woder I think.

And, oh I'm sorry. That was my cousin who said that.

pssht sorry for copying your tactics pssht

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Its alright saying that but i do daily updates regularly and ive just had a massive weekend event.

Daily updates? using 2.3 files.?

yeh ur servers gonna last forever mate....

*facepalm*

is this the standard of server makers around nowdays? no wonder this is a dieing game.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Daily updates? using 2.3 files.?

yeh ur servers gonna last forever mate....

*facepalm*

is this the standard of server makers around nowdays? no wonder this is a dieing game.

think he means like npcs and items/mobs all them lol..

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
think he means like npcs and items/mobs all them lol..

ive logged on server, people are all rdy @ easily 600-700 stats

if he's adding Npcs/Mobs/items daily..

be about 2 weeks before there running around in dc 2 crying because there server owners an idiot, and they cant kill anything anymore.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
ive logged on server, people are all rdy @ easily 600-700 stats

if he's adding Npcs/Mobs/items daily..

be about 2 weeks before there running around in dc 2 crying because there server owners an idiot, and they cant kill anything anymore.

Like to see you make a server with a usercount of 10 nevermind 50+

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
if he can get this server approved then could i ask for my server to be approved on ere please been up 3 year with no issues (ive owned and ran last 2year) its darkrealm high rate 2.3

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
if he can get this server approved then could i ask for my server to be approved on ere please been up 3 year with no issues (ive owned and ran last 2year) its darkrealm high rate 2.3

He isn't getting approved. But lol you don't even advertise here, why would you be approved?

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
He isn't getting approved. But lol you don't even advertise here, why would you be approved?
think you will find there is adverts on ere m8 fact i dont post 50 a day shouldnt go against me i advertised new forum for darkrealm on ere where i let people kno whats going on thanks

- Long uptime
- No reliability issues
- No cases of people being scammed
- Run by good people
- No Previous short term servers

is it just me or does it not mention advertising on ere anyway ?

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
well your doing a good job with Furian V2 now mate... just keep it at, your obviously not getting approved yet because of your previous rep. You have to remember, that just because there isnt an abundance of servers out at the moment, it doesn't entitle Furian to get approved or the standards of 'LOMCN approved' servers to lower.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
well your doing a good job with Furian V2 now mate... just keep it at, your obviously not getting approved yet because of your previous rep. You have to remember, that just because there isnt an abundance of servers out at the moment, it doesn't entitle Furian to get approved or the standards of 'LOMCN approved' servers to lower.

Aye true mate v1 was abit of a rubbish and i wish people would stop associating it with v2.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
they have said no for now so why isnt this topic closed?
will just cause spam imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.