FurianMir - High Rate - 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
i will when theres some new items in, atm theres basically 2 kits in game lvl 30 and 50, 1 is alright the other you may aswell be a gm the ac is to high.

Well we did alr8 we ownt michael n **** in bad kit n we got a few items ? fag.

El1ten00b

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
Well we did alr8 we ownt michael n **** in bad kit n we got a few items ? fag.
yeh but why would i wanna hunt bosses? only thing that drops is angel set and bad set ill wait for some new items to come in.
i can kill bosses easy if id like, as i sed taos can are to overpowered and can solo all bosses proved it yesterday by soloing battlelord on my bros tao, then on my war who is much higher than him couldnt scratch it.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
oh yea because, everyone who knew it was at 6 is gonna know to be on at 10pm+ for a replacement lol? that makes sense.

He's just done random LMS's at like 1pm when there's hardly anyone on before.

Basically if your mate's with a tao your sorted, there's not really any other ways your going to be able to kill the bosses in fallenagenl and get Angel items which (in my opinion) are WELL overpowered, almost double the stats of the previous 'best' kit.
I think it was good having kits increasing every 5 levels and then a powerfull kit also being stuck in their at 30. But this powerfull kit, should not still be powerfull at level 50/60?

The 55/60 kit should overpower Bad items. And things like Angel items should not be around untill level 100 odd.

I think you should put more effort and time into the bosses, at the moment there all pretty similar (not that great HP, but hit really hard) maybe some should mass attack? or teleport you too them so you can't poison and run? i don't know, but a bit of variety wouldn't go a miss.

Overall i think servers good though, i've done 0-50 in a few hard days leveling and Ive enjoyed it along the way.

El1ten00b

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
Angel items which (in my opinion) are WELL overpowered, almost double the stats of the previous 'best' kit.
I think it was good having kits increasing every 5 levels and then a powerfull kit also being stuck in their at 30. But this powerfull kit, should not still be powerfull at level 50/60?

The 55/60 kit should overpower Bad items. And things like Angel items should not be around untill level 100 odd.

I think you should put more effort and time into the bosses, at the moment there all pretty similar (not that great HP, but hit really hard) maybe some should mass attack? or teleport you too them so you can't poison and run? i don't know, but a bit of variety wouldn't go a miss.

Overall i think servers good though, i've done 0-50 in a few hard days leveling and Ive enjoyed it along the way.
yeh the angel kit is stupidly overpowered, even if i had some id tell gm its to overpowered cos the ac is so high no one would hit me and that would be boring, i think the legendary sets that go up every 10 lvls should be hard to hunt and be as strong as kit 20-25 lvls higher, eg bad set lvl 30 should have same stats as normal set lvl 50-55.

Mully

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2010
Yea needs to be new items included into game, maybe like heaven items(upgrade every 10 lvls) but drops are abit crap lol. Server is going well apart from this mishap, liking it.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
I chose paladin because of the powerfull class ring (ac50-150 amc50-150) then i see this angel armour come in which is like ac65-90?? kind of frustrate's me that i chose paladin now, because soon my AC is going to be ridiculously high anyway...

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Chill your beans. Ryan go get a bucket of water to chill your flames down :P Oj ;)

People seems to be more intresting. Any updates? Aint been on for a bit.

Edit: Daz get on msn or Daz slave ;) When will be bk up??

El1ten00b

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
Chill your beans. Ryan go get a bucket of water to chill your flames down :P Oj ;)

People seems to be more intresting. Any updates? Aint been on for a bit.

Edit: Daz get on msn or Daz slave ;) When will be bk up??
Daz aint on ere :P he was on then he sed hes on phone to company then dissapeared, so either they completely killed his net or they sorting it.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
i think the angel kit should be for lvl 65 or 70 not 50 lol ...

Edit -- Even at that the stats on someof the items need to be fixed overpowered at lvl 50 is wrong will rune game faster than anything

Last edited by a moderator:

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
its not hard to get to 65 or 70 to be honest... the only way to solve angel items is lower the stats...

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Cry He did a mistake on Bad kit so obv he done another mistake on another rare set. Give it time and stop REPEATING posts after posts. Please wait till its back up and post ingame. (Simples)

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
We have told him a few times lolidk mabye hes busy Daz is a good guy. Just think mabye he needs a bigger team to get everything sorted and new stuff in game :)

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Stfu bout angel items? go hunt you may get them. also you dnt need a tao to kill bosses. Its called group hunting. me sorcery and waka was in angels for a good 4/6 hours hunting items lastnight and got well rewarded.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
yeh 4-6hours and you get an items that are more powerful than the best set ingame, put togethor?? come on, don't be biased because you have the item. its so obvious its overpowered, you'd have to be an idiot to think its not

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Maybe it is overpowered but still we put the hours in to get the items. And theres still nothing stopping yours from getting them just group up and go angels. should cya there if its up tnite might be a good war.

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
lol there not hard me andN00b have killed mostly everyboss and were 2 warrs lol
we did it for more that 6 hours lol didnt get no angel items im not *****ing about that just the angel kit needs to be sorted

Last edited by a moderator:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Not gna comment again about angel kit after this tbh as its just spamming. You must of just been very ul. Right last post bout the kit.

Any news on server side daz?.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I got a feeling it aint coming up tonight :x

Wuu2 tom besides spamming here? Also level is SxM?:P

Hope be up tonight.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Probs wont be up tnite pal. Always tmorrow + Watching WhiteVanMan then think ima go on FUT,,, Dno bobs been playing it.