FurianMir - High Rate - 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

El1ten00b

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
Right an update from daz he was having a few problems with his harddrive, he has just taken it to his friends house and managed to recover and backup the files.
The harddrive seems to be working fine now so shouldnt be long till its all back up and running.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Right an update from daz he was having a few problems with his harddrive, he has just taken it to his friends house and managed to recover and backup the files.
The harddrive seems to be working fine now so shouldnt be long till its all back up and running.

Ta .. he doesnt know if hes recovered SQL yet :/.

Last edited:

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Guys im afraid i couldn't recover the SQL so there will be a wipe im afraid and a few days downtime whilst i get it all back ingame, sorry for time wasted there will be a good event when back up though i really can't stress enough how sorry i am if you leave i understand if you continue to play you RULE :)

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
ahhh well was fun whislt it lasted doubt i be back. just a lesson, back up to somewhere else lol

//El1ten00b

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Guys im afraid i couldn't recover the SQL so there will be a wipe im afraid and a few days downtime whilst i get it all back ingame, sorry for time wasted there will be a good event when back up though i really can't stress enough how sorry i am if you leave i understand if you continue to play you RULE :)

Will still be playing. Hopefully you get it back up soon.