FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
gummys may aswell quit he bums of them n1. + sw @ 4 WTF and paras stones torchs n wot not no point u fked the server up now havent u .

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
when players on fourheroes have sabukwall kit do you say we might aswell quit? cos they have amulets no you dont deal with it.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
when players on fourheroes have sabukwall kit do you say we might aswell quit? cos they have amulets no you dont deal with it.

No such thing as "Sabuk Wall" kit on any server Ben has made, just a single item. In fact the reward isn't that amazing either for getting SW it's mainly just bragging rights and a tiny exp boost.

Worst thing you can do is make Sabuk so incredibly overpowering to have, so people mass recruit like **** to keep it and well, dead boring one-sided fights.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
well sw on here is

Mass Firewall
Paddy LR LR LR LR LR (yes u can lr ppl lower lvl)

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Right lets get some ppl who dont play the server to decide, Is firewall one of the main skills in SW and shud you be allowed to do it? because these stupid gms have listened to some gay boy crys and removed it from SW :D

Post your opinions please maybe gms will listen :)

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Was a great SW war, don't know what you guys have against FW? If it gets removed it'll be a shame, but we'll still own you like we did just now. Kisses!

EDIT

Can you please upload the new map link somewhere and post it here as some of us can't register on furianmir.net, captcha doesn't appear...

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Lol never played any other servers? theres never been fw at sw inside palace.

and ownd? ok thanks for items alls we was coming for tnite.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
tbh servs ive played it differs, low rate your allowed FW and high rate not as mass fw does not go away, also there can be 1 FW on a hr this works well on servers aswell, but in anycase there would be no point in gummys quitting as id be alone having to destroy oldskool on my own, which would in any case be enjoyable cause i love a good pvp , but im not online enough to keep up with leveling paces & kit changed
/RickRoll
/DeathEmbrace

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Lol never played any other servers? theres never been fw at sw inside palace.

and ownd? ok thanks for items alls we was coming for tnite.

Well, dunno about that, I've gotten a really nice armour from TheBoss... At least our members don't quit coz of lost items :-D

In my opinion, FW is fine. It doesn't hurt that much and doesn't last 10 minutes, so it's OK. It took non-stop spamming from our wizzies to keep the palace fwalled. You just didn't have good enough tactics. Better luck next time.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Dnt need luck x ask pad n eli who just owned them xx

Also new boss is great thanks :)

EDIT: Lagout? just this second used a x20 pot :/

Last edited:

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Yeh, happened a few times earlier aswell, dunno what's up with that. Shame about your pot =(

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
any one give me sum advice with this server. ive played a lot of mire servers and never had this problem. When i start mir up, it just minimises. I can open it back up but then after 2-3 seconds it minimises again. any ideas?? Thanks

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
What do i need to download now? ive got the legion client,maps ect atm . dont fancy downloading 9 gig if i dont have to lol

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
What do i need to download now? ive got the legion client,maps ect atm . dont fancy downloading 9 gig if i dont have to lol

9 gig? Really? Really? It's only 900 MBish... Anyway, you can just change the IP to Furian's in mir.ini, think both exes are the same. But you probably won't be able to see most of the maps/items in game.

On another note... registration is still not working @ furianmir.net... says "cannot open socket" Why can't you just upload the new map here?

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
server isnt even set out right.. 1st cave (starter cave) should drop items so ppl can go in the 2nd cave (zip cave) killed about 1000 mobs in starter cave and only got gold / bene.teled in zip cave (required lvl 15+ and im 25) and got raped in seconds by mobs due to not having and kit and mobs surrounding me as soon as i tele in. managed to kill bout 25-30 mobs and no drops.

also starter cave mobs = 1hit for 2k exp, zip cave = loads of hits for 3k exp, shouldnt the 2nd cave be better than the 1st ??

I got to lvl 30 in starter cave and cba to log on again, this isnt giving a good 1st impression a server needs to get/keep players G/L.
not just me that have said this afew m8s said exactly the same

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Right lets get some ppl who dont play the server to decide, Is firewall one of the main skills in SW and shud you be allowed to do it? because these stupid gms have listened to some gay boy crys and removed it from SW :D

Post your opinions please maybe gms will listen :)

Some of the most successful servers don't allow Firewall in certain places, 4H blocks it being used during MW, Border and Ginko Wars, in BW and during Sabuk, wheres the fun/skill involved in dominating a war because your high level OP wizzy is casting 20 minute fwalls?

All the fight turns into is who has the most OP wizard who can hold 1 button down.

If you QQ about Firewall being banned during Sabuk, then you probably don't deserve to own it anyway.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Server - hijacked by a trusted friend server will be back live on my own computer again will post updates soon

Status
Not open for further replies.