Furious

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
This morning my ps3 arrived nice and shiny fully functional ready to play it and...

No Signal found for it on my 32" screen.

So, dad recently brought a hd cable "HUZAH!" it worked, bloody brilliant... i thought... until we had to turn it off... came back... "hdmi not available" ...

Shed some light for me people, and don't flame as i really need help atm and not sh*tty comments.

Thanks.
Maz.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
yes i agree send it back. Playstation are going bank crupput because of the xbox and theres only about 20games out for ps3 and you cant play ps1 or ps2 games on it. the 360 elite is faster bigger hard driver and has more games

/ancient

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
but soon as more games are out tbh the ps3's power will easly over power the 360 dont get me wrong the 360 owns but has half the power of the ps3 tbh

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
but soon as more games are out tbh the ps3's power will easly over power the 360 dont get me wrong the 360 owns but has half the power of the ps3 tbh

Both consoles are powerful, but looking at the way the systems are going, it'l be a hell of a long time until PS3 even starts to get games in worth buying PS3 for. Hell, the PS3 is only doing half as well as it is, is because the Chinese or who ever market who buys all the anime games for it.

Besides, a lot of games are going multi platform now, all the more reason to not bother with a PS3.

Got a Xbox 360, and everyone i know who has a PS3 has told me to stay well away and keep with my Xbox, so thats what im going to do. =)

/Ash

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
yes i agree send it back. Playstation are going bank crupput because of the xbox and theres only about 20games out for ps3 and you cant play ps1 or ps2 games on it. the 360 elite is faster bigger hard driver and has more games

/ancient

The 40GB model can't correct.

The 60GB can.

:) Hehehehe ^^

Oh and if i remember rightly the xbox can't backtrack all games only some....

And correct they are going bankrupt..... In the UK... Japan they're owning lol

Last edited: