[2.3] Fuzzy Screen (MIR)

smoochy boys on tour

Akz

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 29, 2013
Hi guys, I am sorry if I posted in the wrong topic.

I have just downloaded Windows 7 and downloaded Mir, I can get on the game but the screen is all fuzzy. Is there any fix to this ? When i take a screen shot, the screeny turns out normal.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I've seen this happen before with a couple of friends.
This can be 1 of a few possible problems:

-Your graphics card has given up
-The mir client you are using has missing data
-The server isn't good enough to play :P

Upvote 0

Jest

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 29, 2005
ave sorted the problem. It was the AMD Cataylst Control Centre

What did you do, just remove it?
I had the same problem with my Radeon and I have to solve it by putting in my old card.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
With catalyst control centre it has 3d application settings which will force settings that will effect it unless you turn them off. Texture filtering and such.

Upvote 0

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Yep, i just removed it, but when i want to play battlefield and etc I got to re install it, bit of a mission but thats the only option..

Shouldn't have to do that, just turn certain options off (texture filtering being the problem if I remember correctly)

Upvote 0

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
I'm having this problem. Would anyone have any information on to how to fix without un-installing CCC please?

Nemo I've tried playing around with the texture filtering but it isn't working still.

I've also gone into msconfig and stopped CCC working from startup and still having the same problem.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Well in my case, sorry I said it was texture filtering, it's actually the anti-aliasing that needs setting to 'Use Application Settings'

This is the fuzziness I get with it set on, diff settings make it less/more I think too:

734e7486600b8f900e698b9765dd96b0_zps07e3b8b6.png

Is it the same you're talking about?

Upvote 0

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
Oh ok, no my colours are all mixed up! It's like I'm looking at a heat pad or something from the start. As soon as I open mir (log in gate) the colour is everywhere!

Upvote 0