GameNetwork Presents: TD 2.3 - XtremeElementz - Low/Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Wht a load of sht took like 15 20 minz t kill a wanky evil cent n it dropd a spirit drug. takes so ****ing long t kill on a warrior cus not 1 of the kits have any acc at all. needs sorting tbh fast

Tomz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2005
Wht a load of sht took like 15 20 minz t kill a wanky evil cent n it dropd a spirit drug. takes so ****ing long t kill on a warrior cus not 1 of the kits have any acc at all. needs sorting tbh fast

i feel for u bro lol i am playing someone elses char which was 52 and then rebirthed and got nothing for it except flashing name and 3 bonus points lol and got set back to level 2... yet starting level is 22... no extra kit and no extra carry weight so had to drop all 40 kit and go back to noobie kit... so untill that gets sorted i aint coming back on... and this is blizzard btw :P

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
lmfao wars should need acc on kits as they get it from there skills once there lvl'd that is lol u get like 9 acc from lvlin fencing.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
can u lot not read i cant get on host to chage any thing or it would all have been sorted on sat i refuse to by a dedi as funds for me atm are a bit tight got alot going out ><

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
lmfao wars should need acc on kits as they get it from there skills once there lvl'd that is lol u get like 9 acc from lvlin fencing.
ye u get tops 17 acc which is sht when u soloing bosses had t get ma gf t come n help me in the end. and i playd alot of servers in my day. when other servers have done wht this 1 as with the mc sc dc on same kit there as oways been mre dc as its the weakest of the lot.

lo blizzard m8 u souldnt of rebirthd m8 xD. game of cod l8a :P

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
can u lot not read i cant get on host to chage any thing or it would all have been sorted on sat i refuse to by a dedi as funds for me atm are a bit tight got alot going out ><

akz (host) was looking for u the other day m8

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
tbh findin the server boreing with only 2 caves t lvlin. bdd n the rest of the norm caves not worth as bosses only drop gold n shty items mobs drop f all n exp is ****. u cnt even get in t mtk n past the room afta iwt

/Newbie

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Sorry all smeagol is now back.

Ill update server as much as i can.

Been away for abit just split up with my gf and got back on my feet on the pull lol.

Anyways sorry for my absences.

/Smeagol

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
seems like there is actualy nothing to do no this server except lvl ....

and in one cave for 10 mins ..... tbh getting quite bored ....

not only did i lvl to 50 i then rebirthed to lvl 2 and for all that work got a flashing name ................. wow thanks

add some more things to the game make it more fun and do you even know the meaning of boss ?? non of yours are any good they all drop super crap items

Tomz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2005
The stats on the items need changing aswell so there class based instead of 1 kit for all classes.. server should be taken down tbh and redone totally.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Amazing server, no flawes in it what so ever.

/sarcasm over

As above, take server down, rethink pretty much everything, come back, with a new server team or better attitude.

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
I personaly wont be playing again.

If it was just tests, i might, but as it is posted in advertisements and not upcoming, I class it as open.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
personally*

Tbh if you going to be sarcastic like that maybe we don't want you playing here.

(Not flaming)

Server will be brought down for a total revamp later today

Moderators can you deleted this thread.

Thanks
/Smeagol