GamerzMiR [ JOB Server ]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

scody

soz lucas i CANT MAKE an account and it hasnt been resolved b'coz i still cant make one:mm:

scody

lolz i have made a big mistake im on wrong forum thought this was a Mir2 server soz 4 wastin time guys

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Ohh hmm... Well EvilEvil thats a great scrpit error you had there **cough** bull******cough** =) Btw if anyone wondering this is really a great server and it's way better than Olymp :3some:

Delide

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2004
is this server online still by any chance :normalwav
if so where can i download from plz :bowdown:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
still online the client is floating about the ip is up there some where lol the forums will be back up 2nite thanks lord nice to hear people enjoyin the server almost done beta now

Delide

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2004
sry for being abit blonde but i can only find the ip and not where to d/l the client and patches :rantonoff and where to make a account:dance:

Serpent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
Xander said:
lol 6x is quite alot but if exp increase as you level because the max level has been made higher

i think x4 is the best for a server

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
yea its going to be something like that you will ne to re register on the forums and look at the other servers post to see what games you would like to see Gamerz Resource host

monkey-69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2004
is this server up or wat ????? im lookin for a good mir3 server and its harder than tryn 2 find a good mir2 server :(

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
GamerzMiR 3 + All The Other Servers We will Be Hosting Will Always Be 24/7 Apart From Reboots When The New Stuff Is Being Added And The Reboot Times Will Be Every Sunday At 7:30pm GMT

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
Xander said:
GamerzMiR 3 + All The Other Servers We will Be Hosting Will Always Be 24/7 Apart From Reboots When The New Stuff Is Being Added And The Reboot Times Will Be Every Sunday At 7:30pm GMT

dont forget unseen problems + emergency maintainance.

serverman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
and it opens 2day =] at 1pm XP - 4-5x
Weapon XP - 7-8x
Max Level Raised
Monsters Added Into WIL 21
New Items
Working Spells
New Armours
Home Zone Changed