Gate problem!

DrakQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2007
Poland
Welcome.

I know that Youre annoyed of people who cant do so easy things like primary server configuration, but it would be nice if You could try to answer me please :punch: .

So...
I have configured everything, MSSQL and ODBC works fine. Problem is with server files (LiquidSilver's 3G) . One of the gates (RunGate) and CruelDragon3G application are not working like they should. Here is a screenshot:

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5008/gates1vb7.jpg

I can dope out that is very hard to say whats wrong form distance but i will try to help in that best as i can and i will answer all Yor questions but firstly can You tell me which configuration files may cause that its not working?

DrakQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2007
Poland
Thanks for reply!

I have made everyting just as You said but without effect. However i'd noticed message in CruelDragon3G..."starttimer exeption" and i have doped out that i have made something wrong with regional settings!

Curently i am changing date\time format but its still not working, someone could give me some hints about it?

Upvote 0

DrakQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2007
Poland
Its not Vista, its just XP overlay ;)

Now i am trying to setup everything again.

I will post results here, hope i'll get it work.

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I would suggest you read the first post I made on THIS thread - it explains what each Gate / Program does and with this you can learn where you are getting stopped.

Personally I would go through every Text file you can find and change your IP / Server name and then go through the Database side and finally the !setup.txt for example / crueldragon.ini file.

You are running them in the correct order yes?? Rungate / SelChar is run right at the end, esp run gate. Keep at it though, when you find the offending problem (wrong IP somewhere, Database setup etc) you will swear blind you checked it :)

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
From the Screenshot I can See the following:

All the gates seem t be talking fine, so from this I can imagine you would be bale to Login into the game and select a Character. RunGate is stuck and I cannot see the complete Server Log in that Picture, if it has stuck right at the start (from what it looks like) then !Setup.txt is not set up right....

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
from your screenshots... you are still on your initial setup, so don't bother opening ALL other gates/servers yet... do it 1 at a time

so JUST crueldragonmir3g.exe for now...

fix your crueldragon3g.ini and your setup\!setup.txt
check ODBC
check all IPs 127.0.0.1
check sql password (example sa/pass)

Upvote 0

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Nice!!! i had this problem with 2.3 files and sql2000 now trying to figure out how to work sql 2005 to see if it changes anything at all >.<

Upvote 0

DrakQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2007
Poland
Indeed thanks for all, I've made mistake when i was typing IP in Game IP, one number has lost somewhere. Now i can try to make some custom things.

Error 10053, what can cause this problem on logingate?

Last edited:
Upvote 0