utopiacamp.jpg

utopiaforest.jpg

utopiafishingvillage.jpg

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
the top i like,can be made into a fishin town!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Comments please, and rating out of 10. Its not totally done. The town is actually a Korean map, which I have added an exit onto in bottom corner. It is Utopia.map from the client. If people want it. I will not be releasing these, as they are already pre booked by a server owner. Could people also please say where i could improve, thankyou.

so basically all you did to the first map was add an exit?

sorry to say but i dont believe u made the second map either. the tiles an techniques used only official would put in, even not the best map editors here wld make it look like that.

Last edited:

LemonHead

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 27, 2009
so basically all you did to the first map was add an exit?

Correct that is all i did.

sorry to say but i dont believe u made the second map either. the tiles an techniques used only official would put in, even not the best map editors here.

Believe it or not, i did make this map. I carried on the theme of the previous map onto this map. If you look closely (possibly cant due to lack of detail in image) You will notice in fact 1/2 of my map is blank on the paths, with no detail, which would be an extremely weird release by the Koreans, if it was one.

Also if you don't believe me, look in the Korean client at UTOPIA.map, you will see there is NO exit.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hmm ok, i believe u. sorry for the accusation.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
yes smavid... he did...

You didn't comment on this dudes map omen. That is called spamming :)

I would like to add, i love the continuation of the grass with yellow flower on it through the map, as it gives it a very natural orgasmic look about it. Obviously looks extremely professional as you put the pit in his place.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Nice map dude 10/10
What client are those white trees in, just the korean one?

Also - NAUGHTY RYAN!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
nice maps, i seen that map before in the korean files, looked abit boring on its own didnt really fit ne where.. looks nice with ur 2 additions

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Tom, they are korean, there are really old, they are from the fox patch.

Ahh, ive never seen them before, but I acctually prefere them than my good old favourite ginko tree!
For some reason I cant seem to resist using this on any map which I 'attempt' to make :001_tt2: