Getting it online

smoochy boys on tour

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Ok people ive looked and looked, i probably havent looked hard enough. but how the feck do i get my server online :| (Im on wireless Router(Belkin) Lol ;P) please help me!

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
YES YES YES YES ive done it. ive been trying to get these ports forwareded for 1 and half yrs

Upvote 0

SoulTsuky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2005
Spain, Mallorca
This is TBL_SelectGateIPS​
Change the Fld_IP Address to your Internet Address​
File Changes​
Go into the Directory Mud3\mir3server\DBSvr\!serverinfo.txt - change the file as follows, replacing the IP's named with your IP's​
<Local IP> ,<NET IP>:7200​
Router Setup​
As Each router is very Different, I cannot show you how to do this part, so get the Book it came with and look for Port Forwarding.​
You Need to Forward Ports 7000, 7100, 7200 to the IP of the Machine running the Server.​

Upvote 0

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Yup Yup done it mate thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what whats my internet addres 192.168.2.254?

Upvote 0

SoulTsuky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2005
Spain, Mallorca
mmm not, that I imagine that it will be your IP of your computer to know as it is your IP watches in www.cualesmiip.com and where that puts your IP real will be your IP to put the servant online. And if you want it to put single in network because you will have to put the IP of the PC of anything ^^:ppunk::ppunk::dunce:

Upvote 0

SoulTsuky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2005
Spain, Mallorca
If you want to put your servant in single line you have q to put your IP of Internet, following the steps that I put to you above and you do not have because to have no problem

Upvote 0

SoulTsuky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2005
Spain, Mallorca
rungate, selchargate, logingate, those I soon have them with local IP (127.0.0.1) and as I put to you in post where the Internet IP goes, thus:

This is TBL_SelectGateIPS Change the Fld_IP Address to your Internet address (that this in the SQL ay puts the Internet IP)

Go into the Directory Mud3\mir3server\DBSvr\!serverinfo.txt - change the cases out ace follows, replacing the IP's named with your IP's,<Local IP> ,<NET IP>:7200 (that is the file that this next to the DBServ first is local and second she is the one of Internet) all demas can be local.

the rest of archives I have them with local IP

Upvote 0

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
u need statik ip ....
and if u would search u could find the mir3lan thread ...
soultusky forgot "pubip" there the loginserver ip change to ur internet ip
btw u need the right cin file too

Upvote 0