Help GM Commands alot dont work

Xzanidu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2019
Hi all just wondering if anyone has a current ist of actual working gm commands for fars latest code. i have a old list from a few years ago and alot dont seem to work. and ideally does anyone know what the command is to chatt ban in game and set time for that Bann ?

thx in advance

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I dont think anyones written an updated list, but you can see all the commands in the source code

Chat ban is @ChatBan [PlayerName] [Minutes] (optional)

Any bugs with the commands please raise a new issue for them so they can be fixed.

Upvote 0

Xzanidu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2019
ty .
Post automatically merged:

@Far im not coder by any stretch of the imagination. would it be possible to create a kick and ban command that can be done ingame ??

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yeah thats possible - just follow the existing commands and change a few things to kick them etc. If your question was asking if its possible for me to add it - then just raise an issue on github

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
@Xzanidu just tested chatban command and it works fine. It doesn't notify the player they've been banned, it just doesn't output their chat any more.

Upvote 0

Xzanidu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2019
@Xzanidu just tested chatban command and it works fine. It doesn't notify the player they've been banned, it just doesn't output their chat any more.
hmm strange i tested it on server with one of my players yesterday and he litteraly spoke just after i done it >< i dunno . is globachatban also working ?

Upvote 0