GODark 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
Re: GODark re released

How do you know it was an owner of godark or at the direction of an owner? Point is you don't, and if your server is sooooo great, why would it bother you?

OnTopic:
GoDark is a great server, everyone should try it out. :ppunk:

now thats respect thank you for trying the Goddark server thats what i like to see.

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008

Logging on my server and shouting "Come join GODark" shows how lame the server owners are.

this is completely against what me and tarkia beleive in so it is nothing to do with us and if i find out who did it from our server they will be delt with , sorry to you transporter and i will try my very best to make sure it doesnt happen again

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle

this is completely against what me and tarkia beleive in so it is nothing to do with us and if i find out who did it from our server they will be delt with , sorry to you transporter and i will try my very best to make sure it doesnt happen again

wouldnt suprise me if someone is setting us up, so that we look stupid

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

Dont make me go as far as characters ,IP`s and screenshots i really don`t want to as i cba, all i said is that it`s lame and low so don`t do it again.

Travis your a mong it`s obvious, Virus your on crack where did i say you had anything to do with the server?

I`m sure if i send the IP to one of the admins, it could be proved that it was someone related to this server team.

Anyway can`t really be arsed, i have my own server to crack on with.

You all sound like a bunch of 14 year olds tbh, and im to superior to argue with children.

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

Would help if you can read a thread properly, as i did state its not my server .... i also stated im not a gm im a person who plays the server

to get it into your head ill do this in steps....and to be nice ill even color code it for you.

Step1: Im Not a gm

Step2: I Dont Host The Server I Play It

Step3 Stop Looking For Attension

Step4: If You Dont Like Us You Dont Need To Put Sarky Remarks

and because you own a server dont come on this thread slateing us so you can steal people

ur looking for some attention arnt u ?

and all that transporters said is right ^^

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle

its funny you say that considering your both on the same server and like to spam anouther server thread.

if im on crack then TheBoss must be too as we are good m8ts irl

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle

Dont make me go as far as characters ,IP`s and screenshots i really don`t want to as i cba, all i said is that it`s lame and low so don`t do it again.

Travis your a mong it`s obvious, Virus your on crack where did i say you had anything to do with the server?

I`m sure if i send the IP to one of the admins, it could be proved that it was someone related to this server team.

Anyway can`t really be arsed, i have my own server to crack on with.

You all sound like a bunch of 14 year olds tbh, and im to superior to argue with children.

oh yeh for you get ur ips and screenshots out i would like to see some proof actually

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle

ur looking for some attention arnt u ?

and all that transporters said is right ^^

dont fill the thread with crap on a previous post
--------------------------------------------------
you put.........

i was getting all happy it was at 8 -.-

i dont go to sleep till 5 am so im not bummed out
--------------------------------------------------

that says something if you ask me

because i think your attension seeking if you ask me, nearly every post i see
you, you stick ur nose in it...

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

are u seriously retarded ?

the last time i played transpoerters server was 4 days after it came out , so dont bull**** u idiot

ur probably gonna get a infraction for double posting because ur to stupid to read the rules

btw , i have no idea what u are talking about in ur 3rd post

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle

then take your reports to somewhere else if you dont like it, then disappear

Last edited:

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england

whats happened, i had level 50 last night now i have no charcs and all npcs missing

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England

lost my lvl 82 wiz with a very nicely gemmed kit spent past 3 days gettin orbs and gemming it all up. some npcs r missing for me aswell such as daily boost etc.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007

Server worth giving a go? By the looks of the last few posts it kinda put me off.

/Zen2

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England

tbh its not a bad server only downside is at lvl 82 with a really nice gemmed kit im still lvlin in lvl 30 caves as its 90k a mob n i 1 hit them but in the lvl 50-70 caves it takes me about 10 hits to kill mobs and they only give 103k i find lvlin its so much faster bein able to mass lure n 1 hit everything for 13k a mob less. it needs looking at tbh incresing the exp in the higher caves and lowering mobs in lvl 30 caves by about 10k a mob to try balance things out a bit more.

drops need looking at as there messed up everything thats not needed should be removed from drops i.e rubbish pots and items that no one uses and the fact that bug caves (lvl 30) drop lvl 100 wings.

gms are really nice and help you with any problems as soon as they can which i find a nice change and ive given them a few ideas regarding quests and possible games to add to the server to break up lvling.

and theres also the current problem of us all missing some npcs and losing our chars without any explanation as gms aint been on yet to sort it out i think there may be a re wind to fix it so starting a char now may not be a good idea. but having said that i do reccomend this server once everything is fixed it should be one of the best around.

shortstuff

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2008

Just seen on there server forum that server is now closed and somthing about another server being made.

Just to let u know Srever is closed
« on: Today at 02:28:46 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to unforseen problems Godark is now closed i would like to take this time to thank all who have surported us, and been there from day one.

A new server is in the making will let you know of the progress

Godark Team

« Last Edit: Today at 02:55:51 PM by GODark »

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

Lol. Cos making a new server will help... the fact this goes down with no real reason etc will just make people believe the next server will be just as unstable. My 2 cents.

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England

exactly lol i wont be playin any server they make now why do people think its a good idea to close a server and make a new one?

heres an idea fix whats wrong with the one you have!!! these idiots that make a server take it down then bring it bk up with the same kits just named diferent really annoy me.

before you bring your next server up fix all the problems i pointed out to you and it may have a chance of staying up.......

o well gotta find another server to play....AGAIN

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008

Lol. Cos making a new server will help... the fact this goes down with no real reason etc will just make people believe the next server will be just as unstable. My 2 cents.

Ok for all you lot who are quick to make comments about the server actualy know nothing about us the reason the server was closed is due to some jealous scumbag hacking into my pc and deleted stuff i couldnt get back. We have now taken meaures to provent this happening again and it is just going to take time to rebuild the server.

So tbh think or say what you like yes this is my first time at making a server yes i have made mistakes but i have learnt from them.

CAN any of you honestly say that when you started a server for the first time that you didnt make mistakes?

We as a team have listend to the players we have sorted probs out asap
so i am very sry if that isnt good enough for some of you but like they say you cant please everyone all the time, so yes flame away coz tbh that is all some of you is good for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.