GODark 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Re: GODark re released

I had my mistakes in my years of server making, but 1 mistake I didnt make was to always backup.

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle

sorry for the inconveince there was bit trouble with host pc the SQL was giving an error we will try and resolve the problem keep track on server forums for any updates

thanks....

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008

I had my mistakes in my years of server making, but 1 mistake I didnt make was to always backup.

Yes i agree and yes the server is backed up but i thought i had backed SQL up properly but as it seems i havent, but like i say i have learnt the hard way and will know better,

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008

the server is 90 % back to normal so will be reopened soon godark will be bigger and better

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

Ok a few words of advice.

Take your server down for a week. Seriously look at other servers and find out what people want.

Do not have a row of Npc's it dosnt look good at all. Starter cave, i killed 2 mobs and nearly fell asleep. Make people want to level..

I have no idea what the rest of your server is like. As i logged off after 2mins of starting..

Best of luck.

/Harry

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle

Ok a few words of advice.

Take your server down for a week. Seriously look at other servers and find out what people want.

Do not have a row of Npc's it dosnt look good at all. Starter cave, i killed 2 mobs and nearly fell asleep. Make people want to level..

I have no idea what the rest of your server is like. As i logged off after 2mins of starting..

Best of luck.

/Harry

sorry to say this but u was like

Originally Posted by IceSlice
Whats happened too server whys it down ??

at a private pm on cn you was also pming millie if he owned goddark

redwolf187

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2008

well when i played before i figured that killa leveld blueeyes ect ect no wai did she do it solo

killa145

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 3, 2008

well when i played before i figured that killa leveld blueeyes ect ect no wai did she do it solo

omg is that all ya do is slate sum 1 for solo lvling on their own that ya have to accuse a GM that hasn`t been for a while now i guess you haven`t been on since to know anything g/l with ya life hope it gets better for ya

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England

theres been some very weird changes to this server such as mob strength in lvl 30 caves such as bc and nat caves has been upped for definate i remember when i first played as soon as i got full mir kit on they were alot easier for me and i could kill pretty fast but now i kill very slow lol.

this noob lvlin cave is rubbish tbh i was on earlier and sum guys was like o im lvl 58 n i was only 35 he reckoned hed been lvlin in the noob cave which i had been doing aswell considering str of other mobs. the gm said that there was 2500 mobs spawning in there and it took me 20 minutes to find and kill 7 mobs and i 1 hit them lmao. the next time i logged on a few hours later there were new mobs added to noob cave.

what i suggest is if u make a cave to help people get to 60 fast then why increase the str of the lvl 30 caves? no point being lvl 60 if the mobs in bc pwn you. also u need to have a look at pets as a wooma guardian shouldnt get pwned by a centipede lmao

just a few thoughts is all i wish sum1 would have a look at all the servers out atm and get all the best things from those servers and incorporate them all into one. cos that server would be bigger than euro mir ever was.
if i had the money id do it myself as most things arent hard the only dificult thing in doing a mir server is the scripting everything else is a 10 minute job when u have a good team.

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008

theres been some very weird changes to this server such as mob strength in lvl 30 caves such as bc and nat caves has been upped for definate i remember when i first played as soon as i got full mir kit on they were alot easier for me and i could kill pretty fast but now i kill very slow lol.

this noob lvlin cave is rubbish tbh i was on earlier and sum guys was like o im lvl 58 n i was only 35 he reckoned hed been lvlin in the noob cave which i had been doing aswell considering str of other mobs. the gm said that there was 2500 mobs spawning in there and it took me 20 minutes to find and kill 7 mobs and i 1 hit them lmao. the next time i logged on a few hours later there were new mobs added to noob cave.

what i suggest is if u make a cave to help people get to 60 fast then why increase the str of the lvl 30 caves? no point being lvl 60 if the mobs in bc pwn you. also u need to have a look at pets as a wooma guardian shouldnt get pwned by a centipede lmao

just a few thoughts is all i wish sum1 would have a look at all the servers out atm and get all the best things from those servers and incorporate them all into one. cos that server would be bigger than euro mir ever was.
if i had the money id do it myself as most things arent hard the only dificult thing in doing a mir server is the scripting everything else is a 10 minute job when u have a good team.

Yes there was a few teething problems, the reason u couldnt find a mob is coz server wasnt running loing after a reboot and there was like 3 ppl in the place straight after and like i have said on a dif post we listen we sort. cant be fairer than that. Sorry to hear you wasnt happy

Last edited:

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008

1.the caves for 30+ have been altered now so is alot easier to kill , we didnt intentionally increase there strength they was over looked and all you had to do was pm a gm and it would have been sorted there and then.

2. 2 different players came onto game told us about this issue before i read this post they did the right thing and pmed me and it was resolved within 5 minutes ( not hard to pm a gm i dont bite)

3. the exp cave will have implied into the server is a big hit with 90 % of ppl yes there wasnt alot of mobs in there when you went in, but you did go in 5 min after a reboot . But even so i have altered the lvl that ppl get tinged out so less high levels will be in there .

4. as for building a server within 10 min lol goodluck and also as for implying asbout bringing all the ideas to 1 server pm us and see what happens alot of ppl ingame have pmed us saying they would like to see something ingame and its now in.

/GODrayna

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008
Hi peeps - alot of changes have happened with GODark ie admin no pk scrapped new caves different caves caves balanced out and alot more and alot more still to come ,
visit our forums for ful downloads and server specs ALSO SERVER TEAM CHANGED

IP= 87.194.141.248 http://www.godarkmir.webs.com/

TOWNS/CAVES -- Added Weekly
EXP = x30
GoldRate= x5
Item Droprate Increased.

PC Specs:
Intel(R) CoreTM2 Quad CPU
3Gig Ram
Loads of HDD space
25Mg internet Connection

Things Added:
Startercave
A TOWN for Higher lvls only with a unique boss
evilmir cave
doom cave
ape tavern
Lost cave
Aqua cave
Zen Cave
TombRaidersCave
AntCave
NatCave
HellCave
BattleGround
Chillcave
Vermincave
TerrorTemple
Phoenixtemple
slave cave and Originally slave cave
FearTemple (customized)
SW working - with another castle to fight for on route!+ a unique sw armour
All euro caves and spells (NO MIRRORING FOR WIZZIES) sorry!
Extra Spells -- WarrBang(helps warrs out on a highrate server) -- TaoCHM -- WizzDeva
Rebirth @ lvl90 and 300 with RB kit and teleports
New Towns
New Mobs
woomaclaw quest( Collect a claw teled to a room where you need to defeat the boss for a unique item)
godmirswordquest
storage quest
pararingquest
protectionring quest
rme quest
godring quest
GODshield quest
LMS quest
SUBclass system now ingame
Ranking system now ingame
not gonna give you too much info -- feel free to come and check us out
FULL DOWNLOAD ON FORUMS
SEE YOU SOON!!
GODark Team! ++ DONATIONS PAGE

RalosZek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2008
Germany
Nah mirrevenge had their mir items fixed, this server doesn't.

A server what USES and haven't fixed mir kits = failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.