GODark 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008
I am not giving in far from it, and i aint having a tantrum, coz i am not 10 or even close to it 10 past me many yrs ago. But i cant see the point in keep going round in circles with some of you. The people who play server seem to like it hence they wouldnt play. Some of you may have tried it dont like it, so you move on i did when i was playing servers. But i didnt spend my time coming on here ranting and raving, stamping my feet coz somthing didnt suit me.

As for pking the GM's only get involved if it is turning to grief or starting to become racist, but i spose you wont like that statement either.

BTW Happy valentine to you all

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
I am not giving in far from it, and i aint having a tantrum, coz i am not 10 or even close to it 10 past me many yrs ago. But i cant see the point in keep going round in circles with some of you. The people who play server seem to like it hence they wouldnt play. Some of you may have tried it dont like it, so you move on i did when i was playing servers. But i didnt spend my time coming on here ranting and raving, stamping my feet coz somthing didnt suit me.

As for pking the GM's only get involved if it is turning to grief or starting to become racist, but i spose you wont like that statement either.

I know you just want your thread to be clean, my last post on this thread as I'm sure you don't want me asking aload of questions and pestering you. So if you say that, what happened with Koriban and the others? Why'd they get their bags clear for no 'racism' or 'grief'?

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan

please answer me these questions

1) how old are you really ?
2) are you really a boy/man going by the name of Millie ? or r u really a girl

millie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2008
please answer me these questions

1) how old are you really ?
2) are you really a boy/man going by the name of Millie ? or r u really a girl

I am a women
lets put it this way its not polite to ask a women her age but i aint no teenager any more

Status
Not open for further replies.