Going to need some testers for early testing of my server

smoochy boys on tour

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
any1 able to get the client to download i have tried many times and it just keep failing about hlf wy through it

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Give todd a break guys I enjoyed his servers even if they were only up for a few months, its free to play but if people wanna donate so be it its their money to splurge. Whats the harm in another mir server coming up? If anything it keeps it fresh having a new server every few months that first week a serv is up is always most exciting lol

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Cash cow server owners, especially those with previous, arent the most prized members of the community.

Everyone has their reasons.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Cash cow server owners, especially those with previous, arent the most prized members of the community.

Everyone has their reasons.

My server lasted longer then most, most servers are short lived. It is vary rare that a server lasts longer then 3-4 months, my server was up for 3-4 months, hardly a cash cow. People only have an issue with me because I made money off of my server, which btw was free to play and top level/kitted players didn't even donate....

These files and a lower rate server will give me chance to keep it constantly updated and feeling fresh. Hope to see you all on there when it is ready.

Last edited: