Golden Grahams

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I was seriously put off American food when I got some from www.AmericanSoda.co.uk

Tootsie roll - WTF, Grew up wanting one of these, Famous in movies. wasnt impressed.
M&M's Pretzel. - Salty chocolate pretzels??? Should be against the law.
Herseys Chocoalte - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing to rave about really.
Will Wonka Laffy Taffy - Rather buy a lanky larry.

But are they not just stereotypical american foods?

I mean they sell the same stuff u buy in england too.

/gw

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I Havn't seen it, but i'll keep an eye open.

I live downtown so I dont actually go to huge wallmarts or anything as the real estate value is too high to warrant such a huge store.

/gw

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
You've got more chance of seeing Jesus leading the Ill down Sunset boulevard then picking up a Soft Warbies loaf in the US of A.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
You've got more chance of seeing Jesus leading the Ill down Sunset boulevard then picking up a Soft Warbies loaf in the US of A.

Well even the small supermarket had an english food aisle

So Whilst I agree I dont think i will find it, I believe the odds are highly likely to be greater than you have suggested

/gw

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Tut, But its baked here. So if it does get shipped to the US of A, It would'nt be the same.

Stick to your Milkroll.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
lol -,-. I'm back for xmas I'm sure I'll cope without a few English brands.

/gw

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England

26829376662628433722143.jpg

Can't find it on there :(

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
26829376662628433722143.jpg

Can't find it on there :(

they sell an incredible range of soda/energy drinks here.

a corner store ill have a similar range to an english supermarket quite often

its no shock theres so many huge people here.

/gw

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The main thing about american food i've noticed is the portion size is x2 that of england.

I mean a sandwich has enough filling to make 3 full sandwiches. I can't describe how much fillings the sandwichs have, if i uploaded a pic i dont think u would believe me anyway :(

/gw
Aye, the portions you get are stupid.3
In florida, basically everywhere at breakfast & lunch had all you can eat buffets, for about $3 lol.

The big name American chains, such as TGI Friday, you paid a lot less than you do for a meal over here in such places, and got a plate twice the size... FULL of food. Amazing stuff.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Aye, the portions you get are stupid.3
In florida, basically everywhere at breakfast & lunch had all you can eat buffets, for about $3 lol.

The big name American chains, such as TGI Friday, you paid a lot less than you do for a meal over here in such places, and got a plate twice the size... FULL of food. Amazing stuff.

Yeh mcdonalds (easy example) is the same price as pounds but in dollars, so its like 66% of the the english price with converion rates :S

went to an english pub and had steak n chips.... enough chips for 3 portions and a huge steak.... but its common to just box up what you cant eat and take it home, so i do that!

/gw

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeh mcdonalds (easy example) is the same price as pounds but in dollars, so its like 66% of the the english price with converion rates :S

went to an english pub and had steak n chips.... enough chips for 3 portions and a huge steak.... but its common to just box up what you cant eat and take it home, so i do that!

/gw

aye love how most places box up your food, its frowned on in the uk, but you paid for it!

Reactions: Hone

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
aye love how most places box up your food, its frowned on in the uk, but you paid for it!

Yep makes 0 sense not to, I mean saves you money and helps towards not wasting food.

costs the place liek 5p to give u a paper box...

/gw

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Triple Whopper Meal.

'Nuff said.

biggest mcdonalds ever was actually in belgrade, serbia i think.... cant quite remember.

But it was called a Mega MAc, and it had 4 burgers, 3 pieces of bun. 2 pieces of burger between each bun and salad.

Me and 3 mates challenged each other to eat 2 supersize meals of these including drinks (2 litres or more alone)

One mate went for a piss and was sick as he was pissing in a urinal he was so full, mildly hungover.

Triple whopper meal is a must i will look out for though!

/gw

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
You can get a tripple whopper in the UK... Just ask when you buy to have a tripple!

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I've had both but when I was a kid...someone care to explain the difference between Golden and Cinnamon?

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
cinnamon tates like ****... goldens like honey and brown sugar and cinnamon is well cinnamon

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
america sounds like my place to eat lol.

on topic:

golden grahams was sexi.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Found golden grahams.

No cinammon grahams here.

Got the girl i was with to take a pic but she messaged it to my phone and now i cant get it from that message onto the PC. Epic fail

It was 2 big boxes for 4 bucks on special offer lol....

so like 2 big boxes for under 3 quid. x