good cheap skateboard

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
You shouldnt just buy a skateboard as a skateboard, you should go to a skateshop and buy the parts indivisually, years ago when i skated a whole board would cost like £110-£130, but thats for a real good board

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
bingo u got the site ive been searchin for dark! thanks m8 ur a local for me :D

Sorlag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2005
Nigeria
Alien Workshop FTW! If you want cheap ones check ebay.

Alien%20Workshop.jpg

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Buy blank decks. They're about £15 each if you look hard enough. Canadian mapel, exactly the same as any other pro decks would be made, but without the tags and the board designs. This allows you to get out your spray can and play around with some of your own designs. You can get four blank decks to every pro deck.

But do not be tempted to spray the grib tape, it looks tempting but you will **** it up a treat, i know from experience.

The trucks, bearings and wheels you gotta splash out on though, cheap ones will be crap. I recogmend getting abec 7's, rather fast, but not to fast you dont have no control. Hard wheels are good for tricks, ramps etc. Softer wheels are nice for cruising about. I know its also tempting to keep your trucks loose for turning, but dont, harder trucks will help alot in spin tricks and generally getting some air into your pops.

My last bit of advice, dont follow the 'Skate ladder'. Which consists of firstly you have to learn to ollie, then ollie up kurbs, next shuvits, next 180's, next kickflips.

Watch a few skate videos and try something you've never seen before, chances are other people havnt seen it either. You will look alot better pulling off a trick noones seen before than pulling off a trick everyones seen and can do themselves. Eventually kickflips, 180's, and shuvits will fall into place without much effort.

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
hmmm.....i dont beleive people are still into this junk. haha