GoodBye to all

-=TheVirus=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2005
Well as the title says good bye to all my mir mates really as you prob heard iam losing my net and it might not come back so if my closes mir mates add me to my msn you no who you are [email protected] i wish you all luck even if you didnt know me and just stay safe all :) good bye all but you might see me now and then on here wen i go to a mates ok:cray:
/TheVirus

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
bye, i dnt know what i wud do without my internet, but i wudnt sell my pc like you were thinking of doing

anyways, best of luck with everything mate,

/kud

-=TheVirus=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2005
Ye i was cos i didnt think there would be much point in having nearly the best comp out just for wow :P with no net >.< ima miss all you guys :(

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
tut tut, u dont buy a comp for wow lol, plus theres alot of better comps out there :)

although theres alot worse :l

but yea, c ya later, im sure ull be bk some day.

-=TheVirus=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2005
sorry double post losting cos mum dad split up and my mum cant pay buy her self >.<
so i cant really do nowt atm

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you only joined a maximum of 9 days ago. how many ppl are you expecting to miss you?

-=TheVirus=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2005
Cos i have had another account called Despair..and i final got my own account so all ppl who no me as Despair

-=TheVirus=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2005
Yes.but thing is she dont want us to have it lol so me and my bro cant win..

-=TheVirus=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2005
well i guess ill cya u all round ill be on forums on wednesday nad thursday some time friday as i got bunisess studdies in ICT room so ill be on then ill miss u all laterz

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
-=TheVirus=- said:
Well as the title says good bye to all my mir mates really as you prob heard iam losing my net and it might not come back so if my closes mir mates add me to my msn you no who you are [email protected] i wish you all luck even if you didnt know me and just stay safe all :) good bye all but you might see me now and then on here wen i go to a mates ok:cray:
/TheVirus

soz i dnt no u so cya l8a

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
-=TheVirus=- said:
Well its tuesday and my net hasnt gone so i guess it could be tomz

Cya m8 i hope to see u come bk ^^
If not, Good luck in r/l and make sure you treat ur mum with respect and dont have a go at her cause she dont want ya to have the net :P when she can i believe she will get it bk for u ^_^ but until then i hope all goes well for ya :agree: